The thread about nothing

slaughterhouse-album.jpg

Bumping right now..

Anybody know what happened to Horse from Bravehearts, the dude who looked like Suge Knight? Haven't heard from him since this verse, and it's been 11 years :lol:

this **** is genius level directing/filmography. i shed a thug tear to this....so beautiful.

I know this is sampled from another song but I just can't put my finger on it and it's killing me. Help me!

Stewrat x Hugo Red Rose :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

dopeness, never heard of this guy. but i loves me some synthed out, filtered out cocaine bounce tracks. peeped some other vids too, damn the frenchies make good music videos.

Last edited:

Stewrat x Hugo Red Rose :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

dopeness, never heard of this guy. but i loves me some synthed out, filtered out cocaine bounce tracks. peeped some other vids too, damn the frenchies make good music videos.

http://stewrat.bandcamp.com

He's an NTer ..

Check his music ..

He's really incredible ..

that's dope, always down to support the brotherhood. only got a few bucks to spend in paypal. any track/album in particular i should check out? any freebees on the site?

Last edited:
[quote name="cocotaso1"]

that's dope, always down to support the brotherhood. only got a few bucks to spend in paypal. any track/album in particular i should check out? any freebees on the site?[/quote]

I know he has some on soundcloud ..

Listen to HeadLights , Off The Chopping Block , Staying Positive and his remix Album.

ETHEREAL

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom