The thread about nothing

I've been waiting on somebody to get on that J.Cole "Mo Money" beat since he's version was only a little over 1 minute. Horseshoe Gang doesn't disappoint on it either

Most slept on rap album of all time? On my Mom this album is dope as F. I think production is all Skee-Lo too. Give the album a spin if you've never heard it all. 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

the double voice effect needs work and if you're gonna use a classic beat you better kill it or be clever w/ its usage. keep trying to live your rappity rap dreams.

Any of the guys listen to Raheem DeVaughn? Real good r&b singer. Just put out a new mixtape. dud id killing it.

I just stopped selling • today /
I just stopped selling • today /
(What you say? What you say?) /
O-X-Y, I'm moron, O-X-Y, I'm moron

Last edited:
http://www.xxlmag.com/xxl-magazine/...-rise-originally-published-on-september-2001/

“In the event that things don’t go right, you should look forward to hearing things in the street,” he continues. “****** in the hood better have their fingers crossed that we do good, ’cause there ain’t no Plan B. If this don’t work, I’m coming back, I’m taking everything—absolutely everything. And it’s not possible for me to take every single block down there, so what I gotta do is—I got the team already—we gonna take every single dollar out a ***** pocket everytime we see him. So you can have the block, but we coming to get the money from you.”

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom