The thread about nothing

Man this beat is just too much...
nthat.gif
 had this on repeat the entire day

respect on getting the whole shebang. i just sprung for the cd, thinking i need the apollo brown version too. it might be is better than the og version.

Last edited:

Whatchu now about Blue Magic tho?! everytime I hear this I proudly hit them high notes like its nothing!.....

........terribly of course though
roll.gif

plz for the love of metal delete those off your computer and brain
laugh.gif

if your gonna do anything in the lighter commercial metal at least start with these guys

Last edited:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

:lol: keep doing you tho. i don't eem really mess w/ metal, but even i was like :rolleyes when i saw that papa roach. :rofl:

on the real it don't even matter cuz we all were able to build over our appreciation for slick high note singing soul brothers.:smokin

Last edited:
its all in good fun though. but is there a Jazz thread? I don't usually mess with other threads in the music forum cuz its a warzone out there but looking into Jazz now. preferably the straight instrumental kindzz

fun fact: the hardest word in the school game Hangman is Jazz. they tested it against a computer and it lost

its all in good fun though. but is there a Jazz thread? I don't usually mess with other threads in the music forum cuz its a warzone out there but looking into Jazz now. preferably the straight instrumental kindzz

fun fact: the hardest word in the school game Hangman is Jazz. they tested it against a computer and it lost

yeah theres a jazz thread but it hasn't been on pg 1 for a while.

http://niketalk.com/t/317615/official-jazz-thread/0_20

i prefer instrumental jazz too, more specifically that weather channel flow. smooth guitar solos. :smokin

wish dj quik and robert bacon would do an entire album like this.

bbng and medeski, martin and wood and the hidden beach unwrapped series are some alright modern stuff.

Back
Top Bottom