The thread about nothing

I swear we are brothers on NT..dude rusty this is my fav X song as well and ive been playing it the past 3 days in the gym :smokin

To bad he lost this fight..but this and victory are the ultimate hype songs especially for a boxer..you gotta have the killer cool walk to the ring

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

Last edited:
I'm disgusted that Juicy j & Crazy Mike wasted 3 very good beats on Wayne's IANAHB2 album :smh: This bum has had a flow that sounds like he's on the verge of vomiting since like 07. They should have saved those for Juicy J's next mixtape or album, or just somebody who couldn't done those beats justice in general.

So I never knew that if you punch someone that you could get arrested for battery. It's crazy because just imagine if some lame insults you or family or your culture, you have to hold the abuse in. If you're in corporate America, this especially sucks.

Edit: wrong thread about nothing srry guys

Last edited:

my top 5 rap songs in no particular order

[VIDEO]

[VIDEO]

how could I forget to post this in my post about my fav songs off b.coming :smh:[/VIDEO][/VIDEO]

Last edited:

random 90s hiphop clips, highlights include:

-The peasy head dreaded Lord Finesse freestyle

-A young, hungry, bubble coat-rocking Mobb Deep

-homey rocking the Snow Beach laid in the cut during the Jeru clip

-Fredro Starr thinking they’re “52 real states”

-The ENTIRE Shoeless ODB clip.

prodigy was jah (gye? jigh?) hoggin the mike. havoc kept tappin him like "yo its my go" and p was just ignorin him.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom