The Thread About Nothing...

this didnt belong in the NBA thread, but former players now in the PBA here in the Philippines have been wildin out lately...

renaldo balkman goes nuts on his own team captain. he got banned for life.

jamelle cornley wildin out at a police station. the vid is in Tagalog, start at :17 for the footage of him. apparently he brought 3 chicks with him to his place after a night out, and when they left he noticed a bunch of his cash was gone. he demanded the hotel find the women, then the cops got involved and told him they couldnt do anything. apparently he got irate, started yelling being belligerent at the station, took his shirt off, attacked a cop. it took 6 small *** PI cops to get him into a detention cell, etc. I was watching the video this morning on TV just :rofl: :wow: :smh: :rofl:

btw, whos jamelle cornley? was he in the league? apparently he went to Penn State?

Last edited:
That's a hard criteria to pinpoint just because "role" players can come in many different forms (ie. one that rebounds, one that shoots 3s, can facilitiate an offense while the starting PG is out, etc.)

Some good ones:

Shane Battier
Tony Allen
Jason Maxiell
Jamal Crawford
Wes Matthews

That's a hard criteria to pinpoint just because "role" players can come in many different forms (ie. one that rebounds, one that shoots 3s, can facilitiate an offense while the starting PG is out, etc.)

Some good ones:

Shane Battier
Tony Allen
Jason Maxiell
Jamal Crawford
Wes Matthews
yeah my bad about the criteria... shane and manu is def up there... i mean should we narrow it down to all around?.... defense, multiple positions they can play/guard.. and someone who never had a team try to build around them?

Best backup PGs in the NBA?

IMO Jarrett Jack, Ridnour, Andre Miller, Bledsoe gotta be in play. And two of my favorites, Brian Roberts, Patrick Beverley

Oh Mike, the final 'glory days' of the heavyweight division. I still have a fair amount of people that prime v prime I would take over him. That said he was a victim of his era and competition, not much you can do about that

Last edited:
Oh Mike, the final 'glory days' of the heavyweight division. I still have a fair amount of people that prime v prime I would take over him. That said he was a victim of his era and competition, not much you can do about that

:smh:

Come on man

Last edited:
Not a popular opinion for 'our' generation. By a fair amount I mean like 5, not a ridiculous amount :lol:

Back
Top Bottom