the thread about nothing...

4mgttozfhbad1.jpg
What in the hell is he mailing through USPS in the 21st century. Stamps and checks should be expensive. At this point, you're only using either of them because you want to.

The worst gym videos are the ones where women are squatting or bench pressing and record the “surprised” and “genuine” reactions of the other gym goers in the background. Everyone is focused on themselves nobody is there to see you.

Good lord, watching that conjured the same exact thoughts I had whenever I saw this on anyone else's tv, (because it was never mine, EVER):
1. "Who tf thinks this is real?!"
2. In the original Latin, "I hate drama" loosely translates to "I love drama. I eat, sleep, and breath for the next messy situation I can put myself in. Peace & contentment are enemies of mine."

Good lord, watching that conjured the same exact thoughts I had whenever I saw this on anyone else's tv, (because it was never mine, EVER):
1. "Who tf thinks this is real?!"
2. In the original Latin, "I hate drama" loosely translates to "I love drama. I eat, sleep, and breath for the next messy situation I can put myself in. Peace & contentment are enemies of mine."
This was the show of all shows it’s gotta be on a Mount Rushmore of television

My company is so annoying sometimes… so usually a day before the holiday we get out early… tomorrow is July 4th so obviously we are off… HR usually sends an email at around noon saying we can leave at 3pm… our normal hours are 9-5:30…for whatever reason they didn’t send the email until 3:30 pm and said you can leave early on the discretion of your manager… I have no work to do and hyped cuz I took Friday off just to have a long weekend and I had plans today If I were to leave early… I asked my manager when the email went out and he didn’t even see it until I told him… I said can I leave early since HR said we could… he said he has work to do and we can leave at 4:30… I’m pissed because now it doesn’t even feel like we are leaving early like what’s the point smh…

My company is so annoying sometimes… so usually a day before the holiday we get out early… tomorrow is July 4th so obviously we are off… HR usually sends an email at around noon saying we can leave at 3pm… our normal hours are 9-5:30…for whatever reason they didn’t send the email until 3:30 pm and said you can leave early on the discretion of your manager… I have no work to do and hyped cuz I took Friday off just to have a long weekend and I had plans today If I were to leave early… I asked my manager when the email went out and he didn’t even see it until I told him… I said can I leave early since HR said we could… he said he has work to do and we can leave at 4:30… I’m pissed because now it doesn’t even feel like we are leaving early like what’s the point smh…
Where is the exit? 👀
What's the clock-in procedure? 👀
Do you all use Workday? 👀

They did that on purpose. Sending the email late that is. I don't know why people.feel the need to act like that man. It is really.sad.

Sorry you have to deal with that.

Does your manager REALLY have any work for yall?

^ Im salary so I can leave whenever and still get paid that's if it's a situation like today where HR said we can leave early for a holiday weekend...but if I have a doctors appointment and come in late or leave early I would have to submit PTO for a few hours... but my manager is cool with me since I don't take advantage of coming in late or leaving early and going to work everyday... we have an option to work from home once a week but I come in everyday because my manager wants me there... I was 2 1/2 hours late to work to go to court for a cell phone ticket... told my manager a week before court and when I came back from court asked If I need to submit a PTO and he said no your good...there was a few situations like this where my manager didnt force me to use PTO hours... my manager just be clingy for some reason always wanting someone around when it comes to leaving work at the same time or doing simple errands with him... I don't mind the latter because it takes me away from work... one time we were away from the office to get some custom insoles and new sneakers for him to use in badminton... the place we went to or should I say someones house that was operating a business was like 40 minutes away from my job... then we stayed there for like an hour plus....

Back
Top Bottom