the thread about nothing...

Say hello to Rufio the Frenchie!
30DBA638-865A-4FA0-94BF-E8F72107AB1B.jpeg

Frenchies are the best! I have two
Wishing you the best on this adventure with your new best friend! Great name by the way

Frenchies are the best!
Thank you very much but you guys are cool too :lol:
So I fell out with a chick. She kept telling me she wasn’t messing anymore else, but was moving to the contrary. I called her out on it and of course she tried to flip it and say I was the one acting sketchy. Needless to say, we haven’t talked in about 2 weeks. She hit me up today asking for my plug’s info. Idk if you ever seen me talk about my plug, but dude is the best. Should I give her his number. Thing is, she got it in Zelle, I know that. She’s either looking for the cosign, wants me to bring it to her or is trying to slide back in(knowing her personality, I doubt it.). Part of me doesn’t want to because she’s going to get to putting other ****** on and one of them is gonna try to be hard and **** it up for everyone. Should I be petty and not plug her in? Is that even being petty?
Don't let anyone makes you uncomfortable, you don't feel it ? Don't do it ! She's nothing for you, so let her find hers and as TURBO UNO TURBO UNO said cut all with her, forget her existence, indifference is the worst thing, trust me, used to have some resentment towards some people, now I'm just in a world where for me they simply don't exist, it's a real benefit of time. And that makes people think, if you adopt this behaviour she would think again before messing with someone

Picked this up last week. Bose 700 Sound bar along with the matching bass module. It sounds so crisp. Only downside is it does not support Dolby Atmos. Going to need to upgrade my TV as well. They recommend wiring it through HDMI ARC. I only got regular HDMI ports on my current TV. Best Buy gave me $100 off when buying the pair.

E5644A4E-A990-4F80-9FF2-0C41DF032E11.jpeg

Ay sosa labumba sosa labumba the very last cd I put my hardearned coin into was eminem's Encore!. At the Gaithersburg Borders. Remember those? pretty sure they shutdown...
None but baseheads on that basement level....It was fun. Heard about Wale coming through a while back? At that dead@ss mall. At the dtlr

Wonder how youngsters with skinny jeans do for their gym shorts :lol:
About gym shorts, why not just wearing a jogger ?
-
Today, old Wemoto chino with Air Max Plus
Love when old stuff still satisfying, about that, old watch bought in 2009 I think, no need of battery or of solar, automatic with apparent system, very stylish, lightweight, phosphorescent, not luxury at all, cheap for what it is, its quality and perfect for small wrists like mines because of the weight and the fact you can take off some parts, what I had to do, funny to see this kind of stuff both discreet and elegant and can be for anyone while even if I love G-Shock, plastic + solar + weight + bulky...Like watches with leather, plastic isn't good if you sweat...Real life ( I mean...WORK ) is so boring sometimes it's comfortable to talk about nothing :rofl:

Attachments

• 20210427_111454.jpg
    20210427_111454.jpg
    230.1 KB · Views: 9
  • 20210427_121213.jpg
    20210427_121213.jpg
    417.8 KB · Views: 14
  • 20210427_122850.jpg
    20210427_122850.jpg
    171.7 KB · Views: 187
  • 20210427_122844.jpg
    20210427_122844.jpg