the thread about nothing...

tenor.gif

Yeah he made it seem like you were on death row if you don't have a wife and kids by 30..
Nah that wasn't what I was getting at. It was more how you find motivation to achieve or do more if you don't really have anyone else to provide for. Like for myself, I just need the bare minimum.

Question for 30+, unmarried and no kids: what motivates you at this point?

I’ll reply the opposite.

For those of you. 30+ married and with kids do you feel like life is over as an individual?

I love family but that feeling of love / obligation / society can be suffocating.

The carefree days of take a random 4 day solo backpack around some random country vacations aren’t possible for financial / obligations reasons. Not that the vacation or spot matters but the freedom of just getting up and going whether it be jobs or experiences you want out of life

I’ll reply the opposite.

For those of you. 30+ married and with kids do you feel like life is over as an individual?

I love family but that feeling of love / obligation / society can be suffocating.

The carefree days of take a random 4 day solo backpack around some random country vacations aren’t possible for financial / obligations reasons. Not that the vacation or spot matters but the freedom of just getting up and going whether it be jobs or experiences you want out of life

damn bruh are you ok :lol:

I’m 36, my kids are 10 and 6, seems wild but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel :rofl:

its nice that they’re getting more independent for sure. They could make their own pancakes and eggs. I mean they never do but they’ve done it before and it was a great feeling. We let them stay in the hotel room alone while wife and I went to dinner on-site. Little things like that are great because when they are 100% dependent it gets tiring af when u have no family help.

Back
Top Bottom