the thread about nothing...

Man, I’m shocked with the news of John Thompson’s passing. I know he was old but thought he was in good health :frown:

so i missed out on the dunk sb chicago low. never even knew it dropped last saturday. now prices are through the ozone layer lmao.

but eh. it's either i cave in tor a fake pair, wait for a restock, or just not bother at all. although i want another pair of chicagos, perhaps sneakers aint my biggest priority right now. besides, i already have 3 pairs of chicagos and i spent my salary on preorders and collectibles haha
1598902772808.gif

Man, I’m shocked with the news of John Thompson’s passing. I know he was old but thought he was in good health :frown:
Nah. Everytime I have seen him up GTOWN over the last few years he has looked like he was struggling. He could barely stand last summer (2019)

People who haven't seen the documentary "Iverson" need to go see it. You'll get a good glimpse of the racist injustice Iverson was faced with and the role Thompson played in his life, not only by saving him, but by also mentoring him as a father figure.

"Iverson" is on Tomorrow on Showtime 2:30pm cst. And is playing through the week and is streaming in a few places I believe.

People who haven't seen the documentary "Iverson" need to go see it. You'll get a good glimpse of the racist injustice Iverson was faced with and the role Thompson played in his life, not only by saving him, but by also mentoring him as a father figure.

"Iverson" is on Tomorrow on Showtime 2:30pm cst. And is playing through the week and is streaming in a few places I believe.

That Iverson documentary made Michael Jordan cry. Said he saw it 3 times.

Back
Top Bottom