the thread about nothing...

In many poorer sections of Asia.

Of course middle class and above will naturally have them.

But many people don't have stoves in the house
Gas pipelines probably don't reach out there too?

I know coming from the western world how something as a mandatory kitchen appliance were used to as a stove is still consider a luxury in other nations.

This random guy just hit me up on ig to sell his pair of extremely fresh DS vindicates from ‘99:wow:
207C361D-E59D-4102-A074-088FC19F3E75.jpeg

U gonna buy those?

I dont think those would hold up man.
Maybe 3 times tops casual wear.

I'm not 100% sure because I never owned those but it's iffy imo.
Unless of course it's a steal.

This isn't by choice though.

Many homes don't have kitchens in Asia.

Also, watch Street Food on NFLX
Yeah I actually just watching that yesterday. Also, I've been to Manila and Seoul. People use other means to cook at home in Manila. In Seoul, the three apartments(studios) I went in didn't have stoves.

I dont think those would hold up man.
Maybe 3 times tops casual wear.

I'm not 100% sure because I never owned those but it's iffy imo.
Unless of course it's a steal.
Exactly im iffy about it too. The guy wants $140 which in this pristine condition for a 20 year old sneaker and very hard to find its great deal imo. I’ve seem pairs go for $300, gotta sleep on it.

Damn TAN fam, fell for one of those websites that’ll try to get your card info. Immediately had a funny feeling once I got the confirmation and called my back to cancel the charge & card.

What I'd like to see:

Durant to Brooklyn
Kawhi stays in Toronto
Kyrie could go to Lakers to make them better

Bring back some balance between the conference, make the Lakers relevant, reduce GSW's dominance.

Hate ants and need to find a way to get rid of them. Now that the weather is warmer the like to come out. I don't mess with artificial chemicals. Any suggestions?

I don't get the mindset of these murderers. I was watching 48 hours last night and this dude killed his wife instead of getting a divorce. These incidence seems to happen way too often. He disappeared tho, changed identity and all.

Back
Top Bottom