Pork my absolute fave
Chili is 2nd
Oriental 3rd
Mushroom Chicken is fantastic
Beef is ok I need to add hot sauce
Chicken I don't like
Never had roasted chicken
When it's done cooking I take all the broth out

Yes! The Chicken Mushroom is awesome! I definitely should try pork now, I've never tasted it. Have you ever had the plain "mushroom" flavor? It's very good as well.
51Oj5h-n9xL.jpg

I agree with you in terms of the regular "chicken" flavor. I don't care for it very much either. The "roasted chicken" has a much better flavor, in my personal opinion. If you're willing to try it, I'd highly recommend it! You might like it!
51JZ-qdk74L.jpg

Oh it is, but I like the way it tastes too. Really toes the line between enjoyable spicy and painful spicy.

Never had mi goreng. Heard it's pretty good though.

Will be on the lookout for it. 8)

Never had Mi Goreng either. It does look tasty though.

Yes! The Chicken Mushroom is awesome! I definitely should try pork now, I've never tasted it. Have you ever had the plain "mushroom" flavor? It's very good as well.
51Oj5h-n9xL.jpg

I agree with you in terms of the regular "chicken" flavor. I don't care for it very much either. The "roasted chicken" has a much better flavor, in my personal opinion. If you're willing to try it, I'd highly recommend it! You might like it!
51JZ-qdk74L.jpg
Never had both of those will try if I see it my bodega has them I think

****BRO!!! The pork is insane!!!! So much flavor..if there's a box I buy them all lmao

Back
Top Bottom