the thread about nothing...

If you're rocking these, socks is a must. :lol:

dsc_0642.jpg

DMX is finally sober.....i hope that is true

Bruh that post about the cease and desist letter. You can have sight but not vision as they say. You "hit it off" with the girl does not mean you are in love. She obviously has tendencies you don't like if she told you she doesnt' drink and party and you see pics of her drinking and partying. See the negatives as well as the positives.

The best piece of advice i got as a young man came from an old boss of mine. When i had broken up with my ex and was hooking up with this other girl and trying to juggle another 2 girls...he came up to me and said "there will always be a girl".

As a 21 year old that meant nothing to me because all that mattered at that time was the hunt. But in hindsight it was the best advice ive ever received. Just do you, better yourself, keep chasing your dreams becauese whether its now or later...there will always be a girl. And when you want one...you can get one. But don't let it consume you and take over your life.

"There will always be a girl"

My mom told me that when I broke up with my first gf lol

Well actually it was "there's always another girl"

Same thing tho

For the couple guys in here that are pursuing certain females, don't put all your eggs in one basket. I'm a numbers guy, and finding a good girl is hard to come by these days.

My best advice is just to run through as many girls as possible. The more woman "you have yams with" the faster you'll find the one you want to settle down with

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom