the thread about nothing...

Amazon offerring $18-$25 an hour to make deliveries. Similar to Uber Driver but it looks like they're looking to really compete with UPS.

My buddy at the gym just got accepted into it. I'm signing up now. Seems like cake and the money is ridiculous.

Bet u have to have a specific vehicle and multiples and really good insurance

Yup. Gotta watch like 19 videos too.

Once you're in though there's not much to it. Just schedule your blocks (you work in 4 hour delivery blocks) and you're off. You have to know a few processes, but they're mostly similar. Probably quit one of my jobs if this goes well.

Yup. Gotta watch like 19 videos too.

Once you're in though there's not much to it. Just schedule your blocks (you work in 4 hour delivery blocks) and you're off. You have to know a few processes, but they're mostly similar. Probably quit one of my jobs if this goes well.
If the money right god bless

I still have an unhealthy obsession with classbae smh
giphy.gif

Amazon offerring $18-$25 an hour to make deliveries. Similar to Uber Driver but it looks like they're looking to really compete with UPS.

My buddy at the gym just got accepted into it. I'm signing up now. Seems like cake and the money is ridiculous.

what city is this?

watching the finale of American Ninja Warrior and this **** is so ridiculous. Can't believe the prize is only a million dollars too, minus whale be 100 million cause no one is ever gonna beat it.

Bored as hell/can't sleep so I randomly put Catfish on and this dude really thinks he's been talking to Katy Perry for 6 years :lol:

Dude is a trip, talkin' about "I was listening to her albums last night and she definitely has lyrics that she wanted me to figure out on my own. She planted this fake profile 6 years ago" :rofl:

I think it's any face you've ever seen.
Real life tv etc.

Even combinations of faces

But yea you can't make up a face in your dreams I heard. Dunno how they came to that conclusion tho.

Back
Top Bottom