the thread about nothing...

image.png

As great as an actor Jack Nicholson is, I can understand why Stephen King was not particularly fond of him playing that specific role.

These 7:00 am haircut appointments are no joke

i like to get that ishh over with early tho

Last Saturday morning I signed my name in at 6am, came back at 8:30am and still had to wait 30 minutes. Weekend before all the kids went back to school though

lol
Teacher tells students not to be like Kevin Durant, much to chagrin of Kevin Durant

User lazycollegedude (way to own your branding, my guy) hit Reddit’s NBA community on Thursday to share what he says is a handout that his brother received at school about what does, and does not, constitute appropriate classroom behavior — a document that, for one reason or another, sees fit to roast Kevin Durant:

It reads:

DON’T BE A…Kevin Durant
KD left the OKC Thunder last summer after falling to the Golden State Warriors in the Western Conference Finals. Following the end of the season, he decided it was in his best interest to join the very same team that had just knocked him out of the playoffs. Don’t be like KD. Don’t take the easy way out. Things like cheating, plagiarizing, and copying your friends homework may not seem like a big deal now but they are building habits that can significantly hinder you later in life. Additionally, always strive to finish what you’ve started. Half-finished homework is unfinished homework. Don’t try to turn in an assignment if you have not done what is necessary and expected.
1c1175719b49ebc580a91e68529913b9

This goddamn dog is driving me insane. He's barking cuz he wants to sleep in my room and I'm not having it again after last night.

Yeah I gotta re-read 48 Laws.

I just have to start reading again in general. I've been severely lacking.

Back
Top Bottom