the thread about nothing...

moiraahs122.gif

:lol: My man loves his deep fried food.

:lol: :lol:

I actually eat pretty healthy but after stumbling on deep fried ice cream while surfing the net and after you mentioned deep fried cheesecake i wanna go off and eat all this deep fried stuff lol. It looks so good but i know its terrible for you. I was at walmart earlier and almost got a deep fryer but i knew that would be nothing but trouble. Id **** around and deep fry any and everything :lol:

In the middle of watching a Marlins and Rays game from a few months back and already missing my mans..

Screenshot_2017-08-18-22-36-00-1.png

:smh:

Man American Airlines is buns. All the news headlines they made, and tonight they manage to screw up my sister's flight plan too

I'd rather drive than use that airline and that's my word :lol:

Man American Airlines is buns. All the news headlines they made, and tonight they manage to screw up my sister's flight plan too

I'd rather drive than use that airline and that's my word :lol:

I would only fly American United or Delta as a last resort

Im usually on Virgin, Alaskan, or Hawaiian

I used to go right after finishing night shift. Id be sitting outside the barbershop half asleep waiting on my guy lol. Luckily he was the one that would open the shop so id always be the first customer. Id be KO in the chair tho :lol:

I took some pictures after some showers here... the sky was looking straight up yellow thought the world was about to end.. posting in a few.

I forgot how much I liked blue moon until tonight. Usually I'm a Corona and a Heineken guy when I drink beer, or if I'm a bar I'll try the bar's specialty beer. But blue moon Belgian white is good man, and I forgot

I took some pictures after some showers here... the sky was looking straight up yellow thought the world was about to end.. posting in a few.

Yo...im about half way thru Mastery. If you enjoyed 48 Laws you should def take in Mastery.

I forgot how much I liked blue moon until tonight. Usually I'm a Corona and a Heineken guy when I drink beer, or if I'm a bar I'll try the bar's specialty beer. But blue moon Belgian white is good man, and I forgot

lol it's ten times better than carona

Yo...im about half way thru Mastery. If you enjoyed 48 Laws you should def take in Mastery.

My guy glad to see you have been reading through it! Almost done with my current book I have Mastery on my reading list for sure!

Back
Top Bottom