the thread about nothing...

I woke up still drunk so imma talk to NT today...

Today marks 6 years that I've been with my girl...we're suppose to be doing a sip and paint tonight...It's about that time that i propose I guess...might do it on her birthday...

The missed up thing is I still get them urges to step out smh

I'm 26 but I swear I feel like I'm 14 with how aroused I be...every time i see a bad junk I be contemplating risking it all smh...

Today marks 6 years that I've been with my girl...we're suppose to be doing a sip and paint tonight...It's about that time that i propose I guess...might do it on her birthday...

I'm 26 but I swear I feel like I'm 14 with how aroused I be...every time i see a bad junk I be contemplating risking it all smh...
Not worth it. If you truly love her and want to be with her, then fight those urges. Question is, do you really want to marry her?

Last edited:

When you get married them **** gona try to come at you even stronger. Thats what ive noticed.

If the temptation is weighing your options....how deep is your love for her?

Not worth it. If you truly love her and want to be with her, then fight those urges. Question is, do you really want to marry her?
Yea...I mean I love her to death

Now you got me thinking 

'I'm going to propose, I guess'

'When I see a bad junk I want to risk it all'

Lol

That doesn't sound like love

If you marry her you probably going to cheat eventually

If u love her u wouldnt contemplate risking it all
Pretty much. 
'I'm going to propose, I guess'

'When I see a bad junk I want to risk it all'

Lol

That doesn't sound like love

If you marry her you probably going to cheat eventually
Yup.

Don't propose out of obligation for being in a long relationship. Talk to you spouse and really discuss if you both have the same goal in your relationship. Because if one of you doesn't want to get married, then you may need to discuss your relationship even further.

I'm not married or even in a relationship, but reading this seems like you're feeling obligated to propose. Don't do it because it's what you should be doing, do it because it's what you WANT to do.

Only marry a girl if you can't imagine anyone else in bed, or, she's the type of chick that don't mind you sleeping around

There's a lot of women like that apparently

Only marry a girl if you can't imagine anyone else in bed, or, she's the type of chick that don't mind you sleeping around

There's a lot of women like that apparently

Just wait until you're 40 to get Married. Your testosterone levels should drop drastically by then.

The physical is the physical my man. Always going to be some one badder or some one thicker or with better P. That ain't the game. Find that mental companion. The fantasies of the flesh are short lived. Its the attraction of the mind that will keep you with some one.

As stated, when you look at your life do you see a scenario when this significant other isn't there? I am 29 and been with my girl for 2.5 years now and I can honestly tell myself that i can't. We have had some crazy ups and downs already but i could never walk away because i don't know what my life is without that face to come home too.

Just tell yourself there is a 30% chance her P smells bad and 40% chance her top game is wack.

Still worth to risk it all?

I kinda get you.
You been with the same chick since you were 20.
You never got a chance to spread your wings and live it up.
But to be honest, Finding a good girl is like finding a unicorn in a field of donkeys.
Don't risk something great for something mediocre.

The physical is the physical my man. Always going to be some one badder or some one thicker or with better P. That ain't the game. Find that mental companion. The fantasies of the flesh are short lived. Its the attraction of the mind that will keep you with some one.

As stated, when you look at your life do you see a scenario when this significant other isn't there? I am 29 and been with my girl for 2.5 years now and I can honestly tell myself that i can't. We have had some crazy ups and downs already but i could never walk away because i don't know what my life is without that face to come home too.

This man is preaching the gospel

I'm 29 and in the same boat. I have only been with my girl for 7/8 months now tho. She already talking about marriage tho
eyes.gif
Well, you are 29 and if she is or around the same age as you, you shouldn't be surprised about that. The clock is ticking for her.

Just like you have thoughts of other women like that don't think she hasant either of other men in reality men are men and woman are woman we are human my point is that she done the same we are human after all people make mistake but you'll learn from and at the end if that person really loves you there be there with you threw it all IMO ..

Back
Top Bottom