the thread about nothing...

Speaking of podcasts from someone on the previous pages, Jua Ep is taking a break. It's Peter Rosenberg from hot 97 and Cipha Sounds and it was my favorite hip hop podcast. They say they'll be back I hope so. If you haven't heard it go check it out they got tons of great interviews and it's real in depth hip hop talk not no gossip morning show crap.

Anyone here have their address/credit card banned from adidas? For the last month I haven't been able to buy anything on their website and every time I call/email they just say nothing is wrong on their end. Even tried gift cards straight up and still can't check out.

Anyone here have their address/credit card banned from adidas? For the last month I haven't been able to buy anything on their website and every time I call/email they just say nothing is wrong on their end. Even tried gift cards straight up and still can't check out.

Clear your cookies and try again. Have you contacted your bank/card issuer?

Edit just saw you tried a GC. Do the cookies thing. It worked for me.

Last edited:
there's this obese guy in my class that will run to buy a bottle of crush during the break. You kinda want to feel bad

Speaking of podcasts from someone on the previous pages, Jua Ep is taking a break. It's Peter Rosenberg from hot 97 and Cipha Sounds and it was my favorite hip hop podcast. They say they'll be back I hope so. If you haven't heard it go check it out they got tons of great interviews and it's real in depth hip hop talk not no gossip morning show crap.

**** ruined my dinner :lol:

Really was a great show, lot of gems. People love to hate Peter but that mf knows his ****

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom