the thread about nothing...

So basically do it on your day off in the safety of your own home with someone that's willing to stay with and put up with you for the whole day :lol:

So basically do it on your day off in the safety of your own home with someone that's willing to stay with and put up with you for the whole day :lol:

Not really sitting in a room all day can freak you out or just limits your enjoyment in my opinion. You need to see things and be able to move around not to mention fresh air is a plus. If you got a dope backyard then maybe yeah or split the time up between indoors and outdoors. Trust me sitting inside you will get antsy.

Edit: Also buy supplies ahead of time because going to store and paying for **** can become mission impossible if it's really good acid. I remember getting stuck in Safeway for like 2 hours trying to buy something to drink and some batteries for the boombox. :rofl: I was staring at random foods in the deli for like an hour. :nerd: And it felt like walking an isle took eternity let alone making it to the register and having to count money to pay for ****. 8):smh: But the more you take it the more you get better bearings when you're on it.

Last edited:
Cant you stay stuck tho?

How does it make your body and mind feel?

Is it like salvia but better?

Last edited:

Ive only mucked, but theres no chance I'd wana be at home for it. I went on a hike that led to a hidden beach for a few hours with some close friends (pretty big deal, I know I wouldnt have enjoyed it as much as I did if it was with people I didn't know as well). Also had 2 homies who decided just to smoke and the other one drank, good vibes all around knowing you have good people around and who can drive (not the drinker obviously :lol:) and/or take care of you if need be.

Never dropped acid before though, I've heard both great and horrible stories. Seems like you have to be in the right frame of mind/good spirits. That being said, even though I really enjoyed mucking, I'm good on psychedelics :lol:

Last edited:
C660wAFWkAIyW32.jpg

A deadly cobra is on the loose in central Florida. The 2-foot-long snake is extremely poisonous.

Cant you stay stuck tho?

How does it make your body and mind feel?

Is it like salvia but better?

Never did salvia off the strength of the YouTube videos alone and by the time I learned about it I was pretty much cool off of drugs besides weed. But salvia just seems all bad. :x But yeah you can get "perma-fried" as we used to call it. It almost happened to me and have seen it happen to others. But that's usually if you take too much or too many times. It's sketchy because everyone's mind is different so you really don't know how the chemicals in your brain are going to react beyond what is normally expected. It's a roll of the dice but as was stated numerous times if you going through some things or are generally emotionally unstable you might want to skip it. In a way I hate even stating the negatives because it can give you a stigma about doing it already. But you should be fine if you just are honest with yourself and don't overdo it. Take a dose and see how it goes. Don't double up if you're not feeling any effects just do it another time. I knew people that could take black gels (mega doses) and be fine and others take a single tab and flip out for a couple days. So like I said it's a roll of the dice really.

Anybody done acid? Whats it like?

Make sure you clear your day schedule or do it on a day off b/c it lasts all day pretty much. It was a fun experience but after awhile, in my experience, you will be like " I don't want to be high anymore :lol: How long is this gonna take?". There's also levels to the comedown and when I say levels I meant like you'll each wave of the comedown which isn't a bad feeling it just takes forever. All in all the trip was pretty fun, seen fractals in the dust on cars and the carpet. I did it with a friend so we were pretty much just realizing how to fix our lifes problems. We also threw ideas off of each other and were finishing our sentences like we had a connected mind, which was pretty cool.

If you want more information on the substance before you ingest here's a site for you: https://erowid.org/chemicals/lsd/lsd.shtml

Make sure you clear your day schedule or do it on a day off b/c it lasts all day pretty much. It was a fun experience but after awhile, in my experience, you will be like " I don't want to be high anymore :lol: How long is this gonna take?". There's also levels to the comedown and when I say levels I meant like you'll each wave of the comedown which isn't a bad feeling it just takes forever. All in all the trip was pretty fun, seen fractals in the dust on cars and the carpet. I did it with a friend so we were pretty much just realizing how to fix our lifes problems. We also threw ideas off of each other and were finishing our sentences like we had a connected mind, which was pretty cool.

If you want more information on the substance before you ingest here's a site for you: https://erowid.org/chemicals/lsd/lsd.shtml

Thats how i felt with shrooms :lol:. My homie tricked me and told me it only last like 4hrs cuz he knew i wouldnt have been down to do it if i knew it was 8hrs. Then i found out after i ate the damn thing smh. Felt exactly that way aftrr a few hrs like damn whens this gonna stop :lol:. Luckily was at my homies crib with my day ones so i was able to relax somewhat. Definitely an enlightening experience. Dont think id ever do it again tho

Thats how i felt with shrooms :lol:. My homie tricked me and told me it only last like 4hrs cuz he knew i wouldnt have been down to do it if i knew it was 8hrs. Then i found out after i ate the damn thing smh. Felt exactly that way aftrr a few hrs like damn whens this gonna stop :lol:. Luckily was at my homies crib with my day ones so i was able to relax somewhat. Definitely an enlightening experience. Dont think id ever do it again tho

I definitely feel you on never wanting to do it again. Once upon a time I did a few heroic doses....Lets just say I was not on Earth anymore. :rofl: But like a few other said, if your mindset is positive and clear you'll always have a good time.

I'll be able to identify you if you freeze to death 

Out chea

I definitely feel you on never wanting to do it again. Once upon a time I did a few heroic doses....Lets just say I was not on Earth anymore. :rofl: But like a few other said, if your mindset is positive and clear you'll always have a good time.

For sure. I just kept telling myself to relax. I ate it, it is what it is cant reverse it. Just enjoy the ride lol. I remember id have a million and 1 thoughts and before i could finish 1 id be off to the next one just rambling. We were playing fifa and the field was cut in a circular pattern. **** tripped me out so bad i had no idea which way i was supposed to go. I kept going left then right then back left :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom