the thread about nothing...

When you meet her homegirls and you got the ugliest one
245x263.gif.15b96a4e74a5476db21a78a0fe606c8e
:rofl:

:lol:

Acid is only for those with strong minds in a positive place and do it with positive people YOU TRUST. Acid is a classic example of "Beware of Slippery Slopes" if you start feeling bad or negative on acid you can crash and burn hard. On the other hand a positive experience can change the way you view the world for a very long time in a positive way. I suggest being in nature and avoiding large crowds for your first time. It usually lasts 6 to 10 hours depending on strength and peaks around 3 to 4 hours in. Do not do it alone if you have no experience with it. As was mentioned Shrooms is a mellow version of acid but can also take a bad turn just like acid if the vide isn't right. Have had my share of good and bad but my last bad experience made me say I will never touch it again and occasionally gives me negative flashbacks. So be warned it's not a game it's opening areas of your mind you have never seen before and although can be a beautiful experience can also flip your world upside down in a matter of moments. Nature brings out great visuals if you got some quality acid. I ain't touched the stuff in about 15 years so I have no idea what kind of ish is out there now a days. Good luck and like I said only do it with people you love and trust for your first few times.

Back
Top Bottom