the thread about nothing...

Some things I learned on my trip to Trinidad:

I thought I knew some **** about the world but I don't, at all. :lol:

I ain't got much, right now, but I appreciate it a lot more now cause some of those living conditions was wild.

Females over there be 20 but look 12, at times. Seen a lot more cute females there compared to where I live at.

Girls aren't so hard to figure out if you sit back and look at the big picture.

There is politics in damn near every aspect of life.

If I was more confident in myself I'd be doing a lot better for myself right now.

I want to post more but too many thoughts/ideas.

Went on a college visit to JMU today 
tongue.gif
. Was nice 
nthat.gif

Who wants to lend me 1.2k for a plane ticket?

when is she coming back?

I have been blessed to be debt free my entire life :smokin

Creditors can eat a d

This.

Same here.

i work in a bank, i see people living outside their means every day. Paying debts and ending up paying ridiculous amounts of money down the line.

it's sad at one point.

only debt i would get is if i start a company or if i get a mortgage.

if youre that active you have to just get multiple sets of gear. either that or you have to do a small batch of laundry daily which is a total pain in the butt and just not worth it.
dont it feel weird without that undershirt? i mean, i dont really sweat in my shirt either since i go from my house to car, car to office, and reverse at the end of the day, but it just dont feel right if i dont got that undershirt on. i'm also a cheap-o and borderline unsanitary i guess in that i always wear my work shirts more than once before i drop em off at the dry cleaners. its a mental thing but i feel like my shirt aint gettin that dirty since its not really touchin my skin with the undershirt on.

I used to wear undershirts but not for the last 8 years. Try it. You'll get used to it. And it's easier to tuck your shirts in.

finally friday. Wish i had super cool weekend plans. Both room mates gone for the weekend and my girl is working all weekend. Might rewatch season 1 of true detective.

I want to learn how to play one song on the acoustic guitar. Any suggestions?

Battery by metallica?
Rolling stone by the weeknd?
Rude by Magic?

Whats your go to snack to take to the movies. Thinkin bout puttin a frosty in my chicks purse, but last time we went to the movies they askeed her to open her purse. So idk.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom