the thread about nothing...

Supernatural is a pretty good show. On season 4 now.

Working saturday nights suck big time, I hope I get this new job, it'd be about double the pay and better hours.

Spending too much money this month but its all necessary sadly.

Government bonuses are a joke. They really are a slap in the face as far as a "performance award" is concerned. Thats what they call them, but it serves as no motivation at all. Get ranked a 4 out of 5 for the entire year your bonus is $300. Which post taxes will be $180 ish...if you get ranked a 2 out of 5 your bonus is $100 or so which will be $60 ish. So stay late 3 days a week go to those extra training courses, kiss up to your boss, go above and beyond....get $120 more. Or slack off don't care and get what you have to get done, done. Get your minimal performance award and keep it movin

Just call it a "gift". Calling it a performance award is a joke

/rant

Spending too much money this month but its all necessary sadly.

Government bonuses are a joke. They really are a slap in the face as far as a "performance award" is concerned. Thats what they call them, but it serves as no motivation at all. Get ranked a 4 out of 5 for the entire year your bonus is $300. Which post taxes will be $180 ish...if you get ranked a 2 out of 5 your bonus is $100 or so which will be $60 ish. So stay late 3 days a week go to those extra training courses, kiss up to your boss, go above and beyond....get $120 more. Or slack off don't care and get what you have to get done, done. Get your minimal performance award and keep it movin

Just call it a "gift". Calling it a performance award is a joke

/rant
Once you adopt the Ron Swanson way of life, it gets better.

This cleaning girl at my job hates me now

We would talk often and then she got moved to another building

I said I was going to visit her but never did

It was only across the street but I never went I guess that's why she is pissed :lol:

She just ignore me completely now :lol:

She is like a solid 6 with big boobs that is it

If I was single I would have smashed her :rofl:

Had an internship with Nike last summer.... this summer working with some fracking dudes in TX (DFW is where I grew up). Learning alot about the fracking way to make a living, it's lucrative and all but not my cup of tea...

Can't wait to get back to Oregon and finish my sports product management MBA

It was only across the street but I never went I guess that's why she is pissed
laugh.gif

She just ignore me completely now
laugh.gif

If I was single I would have smashed her
roll.gif
Plot twist - You tried to smashed but you weirded her out. Now she ignores you cuz her man threatened to son you 
nerd.gif

259 unread messages....I ain't reading that ****. TAN wuddup?

them beh recaps are a thing of the past |I

It was only across the street but I never went I guess that's why she is pissed :lol:

She just ignore me completely now :lol:

If I was single I would have smashed her :rofl:

pics :nerd:

Had an internship with Nike last summer.... this summer working with some fracking dudes in TX (DFW is where I grew up). Learning alot about the fracking way to make a living, it's lucrative and all but not my cup of tea...

Can't wait to get back to Oregon and finish my sports product management MBA
serious.

thought you said "fracking" to censor the other word.

read that thinking you missed your nike internship because you were working with dudes you didnt like in Texas.

Long story short, former co-worker asks me to get him a job as a Supervisor at my new place, they called to offer him the job and he said no 
sick.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Making me look bad 
mean.gif

Facebook signed me out today and told me i need to verify that the name on file is my actual name. What the hell? Asking me to show proof on documents or id. The hell? Or they gonna block my account

Wow :lol:

But I'm sure they will if you don't send it in

Facebook was asking me to fill in my job info and the first choice was my actual job o_0

Didn't do it tho

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom