the thread about nothing...

That Ghost and Snoop photo is hilarious.
isn't it though. imagine that smoke session 
laugh.gif

Forgetting to erase your frequent locations in that often overlooked system services submenu in the settings folder of your precious iPhone could ruin your life :lol: :smh:

Why is it that when a rude nosey person asks me a question and I give the short answer, I get the "your rude" look. Like *****, stay out my bizness!

Why is it that when a rude nosey person asks me a question and I give the short answer, I get the "your rude" look. Like *****, stay out my bizness!

Word! Even my friends and family sometimes! I get "who you texting?" Does it matter to you?

Last edited:
:lol: Set the the price at 1k
:lol:
I set the BIN at $75. Not that many Jay-Z stans in that market. The kik market is much more profitable than twitch though. I've made like $1000 now and only started a week or 2 ago and currently still have around $750 worth of usernames in stock.
Business has been a bit slow lately though, dudes are too broke to buy my kiks.

Last edited:
was walking to the taco truck last night with some homies.

there'd been some shootings in my area past month or so.

this black suv was driving toward us, i saw a barrel poke out their window and they started firing, maybe like 10-15 rounds.

was a paintball gun (pretty loud) and they missed us :lol:

lightweight shook. :lol:

this black suv was driving toward us, i saw a barrel poke out their window and they started firing, maybe like 10-15 rounds.

was a paintball gun (pretty loud) and they missed us
laugh.gif

lightweight shook.
laugh.gif
U **** your pants didn't you?
roll.gif

was a paintball gun (pretty loud) and they missed us :lol:

lightweight shook. :lol:

U **** your pants didn't you? :rofl:

nah :lol:

Back
Top Bottom