the thread about nothing...

receiving a new phone sometime next week.

didn't mind the no-phone life but it's getting old very quickly.

ugggghhhhhhh......

Dragon Breath.
lol is this a destiny reference i see? 
glasses.gif

Ive technically been looking at NT forums since 08 but just started to post.... How in the hell does this reputation thing work? Do i need to get the old heads like qualmes and time or edf to come co sign my postings lol JK but i really dont know how to up rep.

Ive technically been looking at NT forums since 08 but just started to post.... How in the hell does this reputation thing work? Do i need to get the old heads like qualmes and time or edf to come co sign my postings lol JK but i really dont know how to up rep.
Ok take my post for example

Now you see that lil hand with the thumbs up sign at the bottom left of my post?

Click it.

Cmon give me a rep fam :lol:

Already got my 6-noon shift done :pimp: Now have to write an article about how DWIs go up 24% on SB Sunday compared to the week prior

it'aint important.

just bring the lulz, keep posting and do your thing.

Saw a kid by MSG today with a hockey shirt, hoodie, and pair of shorts on. He was with an adult male possibly his pop. Thought about calling the cops! LOL [emoji]128513[/emoji]

Last edited:
me and 20 of the guys were supposed to go and celebrate my birthday today, too bad i havnt been able o move all day and had to cancel , got sick out of nowhere

I saw some weird **** in the sky today. 

I don't know if it was a shooting star, but I've never seen anything like that going through the sky before. 

And nope I haven't even smoked today. 

I'm pretty sure it wasn't a shooting star man, because as it was moving it was leaving behind like a trail like a jet or something but it was all yellow. 

Last edited:
laugh.gif

currensy that **** was weird man, and you hear tales of people seeing weird stuff in the sky all of the time, and sometimes you just brush it off. 

But I put this on everything, this happened in the day time so I'm skeptical about it being a shooting star. Though I'm not too familiar with shooting stars, comets, etc. 

It all happened in day light and the trail itself was bright as hell. 

ugggghhhhhhh......

Dragon Breath. I like it like det...

Fixed it for you bredren.

I saw some weird **** in the sky today. 

I don't know if it was a shooting star, but I've never seen anything like that going through the sky before. 

And nope I haven't even smoked today. 

I'm pretty sure it wasn't a shooting star man, because as it was moving it was leaving behind like a trail like a jet or something but it was all yellow. 

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom