the thread about nothing...

That dad is doing it.

right up there with batman dad 

Russel Wilson used to be a bully 
laugh.gif
 idk why but i can see it

Work legit is insanely stressful this week way too much to do.

man my homegirl introduced me to her lil sister last night & all i can do is ask god to forgive me cause first thing that crossed my mind when i seen her was "GOD DAMN!". im talkin bout a ***** so thick & fine she make a ***** just wanna get rich. :smh:

man my homegirl introduced me to her lil sister last night & all i can do is ask god to forgive me cause first thing that crossed my mind when i seen her was "GOD DAMN!". im talkin bout a ***** so thick & fine she make a ***** just wanna get rich. :smh:
Smash and fall off the face if the earth
Don't even contact their family anymore

Anyone want 1 month of Hulu for free?

I won it off McDonald's monopoly but already have subscription

PM me and I will send it when I get home after work

So Beyonce has her own radio station out here now....

...and they worried about Ebola? :smh:

My jimmies really get rustled when people say "you have bad taste in music".  I like 85% of all music or at least respect 85% of all music.  So to say i have bad taste in music for some reason instantly puts me in an angry defensive position....i got to learn to let it go

My jimmies really get rustled when people say "you have bad taste in music".  I like 85% of all music or at least respect 85% of all music.  So to say i have bad taste in music for some reason instantly puts me in an angry defensive position....i got to learn to let it go

What was playing at the time?

What was playing at the time?
The Black Keys.

I respect them as a band....jazz/blue influenced rock great musicians....but like i don't know none of their music has ever really done it for me...so i mentioned that they are just "ok"

Back
Top Bottom