the thread about nothing...

I want to do ministry
mean.gif
Pastor Moaner?

I do, but I need a real job first and also go back to Korea... this is going to take some time.

Hope everything works out for you & you find your path(s) in life. May be confusing now, but you seem like you got a good head on ya shoulders & are very mature compared to most. You'll get there

Just stop with the liver & onions though

Yeah man...3rd time thats happened now, and everytime I've just poured myself a big ol bowl of cereal :smh:

Nah, he ain't forgot

Definitely not. There's no excuse for what I did. I maned up chopped it with him on a serious tip.

They weren't together yet, he was just taking her serious and I didn't even peep the scenario. Thought it was just another heffer he brought around the squad. If that was the case it would've been fair game (my whole team has taken L's by us this way) but like I said I never noticed he was serious

Yeah man...3rd time thats happened now, and everytime I've just poured myself a big ol bowl of cereal :smh:
I'd be mad as hell. There's no smell is there?

nope, just open up the fridge and see chunky milk in a gallon
that's odd. Fridge still get cold?

yup, everything else is good, except the milk. It's on 10 (coldest it can go)
might be time for a new one :smh:
or just keep milk in the little fridge

Last edited:
update on my insides:
as many of you know, i had a questionable dinner last night...and while i will say this morning was a little rough...I came out mostly unscathed.

today i decided to go out for lunch...delicious banh mi...rode my bike and then to the park where i had the delicious sammich and a couple brews...totally forgot to go to the store on the ride home...(wouldve probably just got home and driven, but i stopped at the bar on the bike ride home)

anyhow tonight i was in all the trouble i'd been in last night and then some... had to get really creative this time...
tonight was:
-flour and milk, for some bootleg "crust topping"
-i had some velveeta cheese left from a block i bought a bit ago
-found some frozen chicken breast i pre-packaged last time i went shopping in my freezer :smokin
-had a couple of corn cobbs which i microave steamed w husks and stripped the kernels off
used all my frozen last during last nights suaray...so:
-some freeze dried veggies( from about 4 cups of cup o noodles (re-saran wrapped the ramen and powdered msg flavoring for later use[waste not want not) 8)
-a bit more flour and milk along with garlic powder thyme onion powder and seasoned salt to mix with the chicken, freeze dried veggies and corn

mixed the milk and flour, and set aside, then mixed all the rest of that nonsense put it in a casserole dish, spooned that "batter-like" stuff over it and voila! "shawno pot pie"

will be honest i had to really emphasize the use of the word "pot" in pot pie prior to eating once again to make this recipe really "stand out"

theres no way in hell, im getting out of this one alive...will certainly update upon losing my digestive abilities in the morning :smokin

@EazyE @Beh

Y'all gave your boy the guilt trip x 10 that day. Shame on y'all
That wasn't me that was talking, it was your conscience. That's a good thing. 

Yeah man...3rd time thats happened now, and everytime I've just poured myself a big ol bowl of cereal
mean.gif
I'd be mad as hell. There's no smell is there?

nope, just open up the fridge and see chunky milk in a gallon
that's odd. Fridge still get cold?
yup, everything else is good, except the milk. It's on 10 (coldest it can go)
might be time for a new one
mean.gif

or just keep milk in the little fridge
I think it was the milk. Sometimes the dates be mad late on the carton and they sell it still. 

Back
Top Bottom