the thread about nothing...

Everybody's getting reported for sports talk.

Nah I ain't no snitch, but Cold City need to chill out

all Chicago's good for is murdering black youth, NJ all day.

Last edited:
Ain't no sports talk just good old fashion slander.
so much slander 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

So the plan is my jump gon pull op on one o the side streets at liik 10 o clock.

Then I'm a tell my mom I'm going out or a run, and once I hit that side street, 

I'm in there like swim wear ya dig. After I get done shadowboxin I'm a diddy bop

out the car and enjoy my run.

So the plan is my jump gon pull op on one o the side streets at liik 10 o clock.
Then I'm a tell my mom I'm going out or a run, and once I hit that side street, 
I'm in there like swim wear ya dig. After I get done shadowboxin I'm a diddy bop
out the car and enjoy my run.

Unless you come back smelling like pudiusy

Random pet peeve of mine...even though I'm a big sports fan too, I think way too many people take sports too seriously. This goes for NBA, NFL, MLB, whatever.
At the end of the day, you "support" the team but the truth is your favorite team could care less who you root for, they just want you in for the money.
I just find it weird how some people put all their emotions and feelings into a game that really shouldn't be anything more than entertainment.

Random pet peeve of mine...even though I'm a big sports fan too, I think way too many people take sports too seriously. This goes for NBA, NFL, MLB, whatever.
At the end of the day, you "support" the team but the truth is your favorite team could care less who you root for, they just want you in for the money.
I just find it weird how some people put all their emotions and feelings into a game that really shouldn't be anything more than entertainment.

Hope you say the same when Melo is in blk/red

Back
Top Bottom