the thread about nothing...

Bout to check out this Hannibal Buress Live from Chicago
I watched that a couple days ago.

His new special was hilarious!

What other comedians have you been watching as of late?
Just saw this older man wearing bred 11s at the Asian mall. What a G.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
Gonna go out on a lamb and claim that this is your dad.
Dat feel when you have a group project and everybody else in the group does all the work while you just chill
pimp.gif
iPil3ciW1Dfwm.gif

Beh is the king of letting you know about his preferences.
nobody cares
Is what I be thinking when you let us know how said beautiful woman isn't that beautiful.

Last edited:
My boy got here and said if my brother knew his window was busted.

Someone broke into his truck and stole his stereo, stole my dads tools and tried to steal the generator out the back of his truck.

Hell of a way to start the day, not gonna get any sleep tonight, got a police report and ****, but what good is that gonna do.

Tipped some of the crackheads in the area and got the info we needed tho.

Good morning TAN.
starting the work shift.
Honestly haven't had a good night of sleep since Thursday.

Morning Grizz

Morning Tan

Hope everyone had a good weekend. Mine was coo i guess. Got stomped on at soccer sunday morning...my toe nail is turning black :smh: won't post pics...i hate feet

Watched 12 years a slave....it was good...but it was hyped too much...dallas buyers was better.
I said at the beginning of the tourney there are maybe 1-2 players in the tourney that can win games for their teams...one was Shabazz over a UConn son was balling out yesterday :pimp: (the outher was Doug Mcdermot :\ :lol:)

Just booked my place in wildwood for memorial day weekend going with a bunch of friends... should be a good time

If you're married and you met someone new who (for argument sake) is better than your significant other would you leave them for the new person?

If you're married and you met someone new who (for argument sake) is better than your significant other would you leave them for the new person?

don't leave somebody you love for somebody you like.

grass might look greener, but when the magic falls back, grass is not greener.

if you're not happy with your situation, then you have work to do on yourself. Doesn't matter if girls running around you wanting the D or not. It's yourself and your current relationship you need to focus on to see if you really want to move on or not.

Back
Top Bottom