the thread about nothing...

Found rice boi's whip but he was nowhere to be found smh
riceboy has that penis looking van, you noob.

miss you riceboy 
tired.gif

Last edited:

Beh is the king of letting you know about his preferences.
nobody cares
roll.gif
 kuz he blind 
laugh.gif

dudes scream in the video is priceless.
i wanna see
Bout to check out this Hannibal Buress Live from Chicago
fudge I forgot to record that
I DVR'd it, joint was hilarious.

"Once the cocaine got into her, turns out....... She was pretty cool."
laugh.gif
My little brother started dying n he only 6. Talkin' bout he a little girl 
laugh.gif

my sister is swear
mean.gif
 .. i told her a**  some thing she needed to hear  and i guess she went running to my moms house telling her that i told her off.. now moms is coming at me crazy  
indifferent.gif

Just kicked mine out the house 
mean.gif

I feel like **** but she deserved it 
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

can't yell back when they lock you in the basement j/k lol
i remember pops threatening to send me back to the motherland if i get knocked up. 
laugh.gif

i still think he's serious. 
nerd.gif

Tryna get knocked up? 
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Told my sis she had to leave kuz I only watch her son, not her. She took it further n now my nephew will have to go to school in the hood. She's ****n always been ignorant, but now my nephew pays for it. He don't deserve it but she's dumb. TAN what do I do?

Any of ya'll seen that Rogue show on the Audience channel? I don't know the whole story-line, but Thandie Newton just gets filthy and raunchy every other episode :smh:.

:wow:

Watched Bloods n Crips: Made in America today. I've always wondered why they don't make documentaries about my type of hoods, but it's kuz people get killed for that. Also, whenever I watch these docs, it just reminds me of what I went through; just a black perspective. ****s crazy how we are so similar, but gang **** makes us different. LA will always fascinate me, Mexicans got ****ed on during the Zoot Suit Riots n the brothers got ****ed on during the Watts Riots. We came together for the LA Riots, at least with my peoples, n yet we still beef in the Pen. WTH is wrong with us? Wish we got this **** together, but IDK. N silly me for thinking this 
eyes.gif

#Cantwealljustgetallong

/rant

Reactions: Ox.
Is Final Fantasy 9 and Chrono Tr**** good games? My grandparents have a lot if stuff and I found those games plus some cd's

Read, learn, knowledge, tolerance, woman

Am I doing it right? 
laugh.gif

I'm drunk, Dodgers lost goodnight 
nthat.gif

Last edited:

Watched Bloods n Crips: Made in America today. I've always wondered why they don't make documentaries about my type of hoods, but it's kuz people get killed for that. Also, whenever I watch these docs, it just reminds me of what I went through; just a black perspective. ****s crazy how we are so similar, but gang **** makes us different. LA will always fascinate me, Mexicans got ****ed on during the Zoot Suit Riots n the brothers got ****ed on during the Watts Riots. We came together for the LA Riots, at least with my peoples, n yet we still beef in the Pen. WTH is wrong with us? Wish we got this **** together, but IDK. N silly me for thinking this 
eyes.gif

#Cantwealljustgetallong

/rant
best rant I've seen on NT 
laugh.gif

no school tommorow, 1246 am and my boy and me are still tryna make moves on these hainas :smh:

the thirst :x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom