the thread about nothing...

How do I find the good stuff ? I really don't know anyone who knows and I actually think it will cure my depression.

Last edited:
tumblr_mie6tjPa431qa5etko2_500.gif

Olive Garden for dinner, I usually get chicken alfredo, but I'm not feeling it today, thinking of branching out, TAN, what do you recommend?

I'm thinking of trying the spaghetti and meatballs but I've never had it from a restaurant, anyone try it?

Olive Garden for dinner, I usually get chicken alfredo, but I'm not feeling it today, thinking of branching out, TAN, what do you recommend?

I'm thinking of trying the spaghetti and meatballs but I've never had it from a restaurant, anyone try it?

Try the chicken and shrimp carbonara. It has bacon sprinkled on it. I just wished they'd cut the chicken into smaller pieces.

These Naked juice smoothies are pretty good. I think I'm going to buy a juicer though, these little ***** are expensive. :lol:

At costco Just look the dude who checks the card straight in the eyes as you're walking...and give him the headnod with the ice grill combination.

Only works if you're > 5ft and black (or dating a black man (african american or straight african (not sure about dominicans (darkskinned dominicans, maybe (peurto ricans can do it to, thems my boobie gibsons guh))))

Last edited:
right? :lol:  **** a juicer too. i just puree whatever fruits and veggies i have together. instant smoothie.

carrot x celery x spinach x homemade squeezed oj x banana x mango = :nthat:

Need a blender. :lol: LMAO!

At costco Just look the dude who checks the card straight in the eyes as you're walking...and give him the headnod with the ice grill combination.

Only works if you're > 5ft and black (or dating a black man (african american or straight african (not sure about dominicans (darkskinned dominicans, maybe (peurto ricans can do it to, thems my boobie gibsons guh))))

They got that illuminati security at the door. Can't even get a tour to look around. :smh:

Just called for an interview for Tuesday :D

good luck papi. where you finna interview?

my dog gonna get yambs in the spring time. prospect park yambs :smokin

doin it.

@bay1591
 what you gonna buy me fam?? i'm good on the denim, so something else

ntdenim jackets.

Currently sitting in this doctors office.

RIP

pepper da angus.

tour of italy or shrimp carbonara

got my federal today paid off 1 big loan and 2 cc's off
+50 to my 52 week challenge

feels good man! :smokin

my paypal is ready :nerd:

Latest project i worked on for 10deep and karmaloop 

Nice.. You shot/edited the video? work at karmaloop or something? Scott seems pretty cool based off that :smokin .. would like to see a huf one

I need to get involved in "streetwear" ... one way or another..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom