the thread about nothing...

about to snack on these almonds.
Candy them almonds 
nerd.gif

Man, my boy is still my boy, but dude went to the doctor and got "diagnosed" with depression.

Now, I'm not saying depression isn't a real thing, some of us have dealt with it, hell, I have too, but this guy, all he does is ***** and moan about how much his life sucks, how nothing goes his way and how we all left him.

Thing is, we all just moved on, we stopped smoking, we stopped just ************ all the time, they prescribed him some happy pills and now he's going on and on about it was the only way he could deal with things.

But in all honesty, I think dude just needs a good *** whooping and getting told to man up, I dealt with my depression by just getting out there, being more social, meeting new people and getting out of my shell.

All he does is go on and on on Twitter but is doing nothing to better his life.

Sometimes I wonder why we're still friends :smh::smh:

this subject again.

bro being depressed isn't the same as having depression.

I have depression, I'll likely always have some level of depression, it's not something I can just change. It's not an outlook, it's an ailment.

It gets better over time with coping mechanisms and treatment (the latter I don't do I rather self-treat).

But often it follows its sufferers throughout life.

Last edited:

i miss that dood @buggz05

frown.gif
 he was the only person that wasn't mean to me 
Shut up

SHUT UP

I am so nice to you!!!!

no you used to be mean to me because of my sweg
You were just misunderstood.

Now I'm the nicest person you'll ever meet for the rest of your life.

Your welcome
if you really love me lets roll on some bustaz in gta together soon

TAN scares me dawg.

I used to ride so hard for ya'll. Went toe to toe with Ninjahood defending this thread back in its infancy. Was part of the bring TAN back campaign and everything.

But this ***** moves so fast :lol: :smh:

I can't keep up with the thread, b.

I gotta be a part time TAN'er

this subject again.

bro being depressed isn't the same as having depression.

I have depression, I'll likely always have some level of depression, it's not something I can just change. It's not an outlook, it's an ailment.

It gets better over time with coping mechanisms and treatment (the latter I don't do I rather self-treat).

But often it follows its sufferers throughout life.

Again, I'm not knocking it, I went through it when I first moved here, didn't get over it for a year, still irks me from time to time when I realize I really don't have anyone to hang out with.

I'm just not buying it from him.

TAN scares me dawg.

I used to ride so hard for ya'll. Went toe to toe with Ninjahood defending this thread back in its infancy. Was part of the bring TAN back campaign and everything.

word. it does move quick.

I'll be following a convo and then dip out for a few hours, come back and the convo is 20 pages back....after like 5 hours.

TAN scares me dawg.

But this ***** moves so fast
laugh.gif
mean.gif

step ya TAN game up yougin

TAN scares me dawg.

This is slow Tan tho

word hostile takeover.

top shottas are back in full effect.

We plannin a slow invasion. We'll have infiltrated this place in no time.

welcome bruh.

TAN scares me dawg.

its not that bad. the unpopular opinions thread was much faster.

Oh baby this was flames

Can u pm me more similar songs
K thnx bye

check your inbox bro.
this is why i love NT ppl helping ppl out :smokin

Yo if I was one of these athletes walking into the stadium for the opening ceremonies I would just be dancing and fist pumping like a champ the whole time :lol:

u aint even in my league b

everytime u post something about competition i will rub me beating u in ur face
Tan doesn't move as fast as it used to...

true

[

TAN scares me dawg.

its not that bad. the unpopular opinions thread was much faster.

Thats cause we were racing to rustle jimmies every friday :lol:

Cotdamn that thread was legendary.

I'm clocking back into TAN, b.

Back
Top Bottom