the thread about nothing...

Morning Tan

hope everyone had a good new years....back at work and gonna be busy as hell. Will check in later hopefully. Life is getting a little complicated these days...but a lot of it is my fault...thinking about falling off the grid for a bit (not NT just basically not answering my phone and trying to be solo for a while)

Johnny Football :smokin :smokin

Im on the west coast still havent slept and yall talmbout going to work lol.

Just got back from da strip club had a great time.

:smokin

Its fun as hell but i always spend over a hundo and im brokeeee.

Its fun messing with them. I was wearing this hat

And i made them wear it when they gave me a dance :smokin

Also i just like messing around with them. Asking wierd questions like how much will it take for u to toss my salad. also i tickled this one girl while she was giving me a lapdance it was hilarious, she busted out laughing

I get off wearing jeans doe *kanye shrug*

One time i got off halfway into the lapdance and i guess she noticed that i wasnt hard anymore hahha but then she started going ham to get ur boy back in the game

Last edited:
Morning Tan

hope everyone had a good new years....back at work and gonna be busy as hell. Will check in later hopefully. Life is getting a little complicated these days...but a lot of it is my fault...thinking about falling off the grid for a bit (not NT just basically not answering my phone and trying to be solo for a while)

Johnny Football
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
What's her name? 
laugh.gif

Im on the west coast still havent slept and yall talmbout going to work lol.

Just got back from da strip club had a great time.

smokin.gif
Starting off the year right I see...
nthat.gif

I never been to the strip club always wanted to see da butt
I've been once. Overrated imo, but then again, I've never been to an Atlanta strip club. Speaking of which....my family reunion is in Atlanta this summer. Maybe I should make efforts to make that happen....
Already calling out government names....
mean.gif
. It's too early for all that 
laugh.gif

Damn I randomly woke up angry at my ex for the hot/cold **** she used to do ******g with my emotions. Don't even know why, thought everything was cool.

OK. THIS IS THE PICTURE I MEANT TO POST YESTERDAY...

Welp. This is my daughters Pre-K go homework. Tracing and learning with her until we got "L". Look and no .gif could beat my WTF face when I saw this:

I didn't even notice until the second time we did "L"

Crazy HtownISD.

Back
Top Bottom