the thread about nothing...

I was searching for the Tumblr thread but I think it is gone, if anyone has been on it recently, link me please?

Showed up to work early and decided to get some posts in, I think I'm done with selling sneakers, it seems like the market is just... sad now, well my situation anyway. Anyone know Jeff Smallwood? He's supposed to be showing up to the store today, I hear people call him, "God". Bananas.

How do you feel about children not listening to rap music?

I had something else to say but I forgot.

My ex just messaged me last night with the "have a good life. see you when I see you". I'm glad that she found happiness through someone else
Win for the Men!!!!!! Not only did you win the break up (a term coined by women, some of you know about this), but now you're just winning. That message speaks volumes, and I'm glad to see a guy on here that doesnt go around talking about "im a manly men and smash all these women, and all these fine girls are just average, wouldnt hit.... blah blah blah" and then you see those same dudes making a thread a week later talkinbout "wah, i want my girl back and i miss her, what did i do wrong, please help me!!! WAH!!!"

so.... yes- thank you
nthat.gif

welcome back Rob !!!
Thanks sir. She was hurt pretty bad and all I wanted was for her to be happy again.
My ex just messaged me last night with the "have a good life. see you when I see you". I'm glad that she found happiness through someone else
That was bait. I hope you didn't bite.
laugh.gif
 nah, I'm in a new relationship now.

I was searching for the Tumblr thread but I think it is gone, if anyone has been on it recently, link me please?

Showed up to work early and decided to get some posts in, I think I'm done with selling sneakers, it seems like the market is just... sad now, well my situation anyway. Anyone know Jeff Smallwood? He's supposed to be showing up to the store today, I hear people call him, "God". Bananas.

How do you feel about children not listening to rap music?

I had something else to say but I forgot.
http://niketalk.com/t/231096/tumblr/

Last edited:
Career fair went pretty well. Spread my resume around and got the usual run around I was expecting until I talked to the one company I was actually looking forward to speaking with.
Going to meet with them tomorrow and have them give me a tour of their new campus that they built. Hope it leads to an interview
Told you bro. Congrats man, go out there and make them feel like they have no choice but to hire you cause youre that good.
No way Kanye.You'll never EEEVVVVVVVEEEEEEERRRRR replace me son.

You can't stay away from here,

Sensitive mofo
tongue.gif
If this post is directly @ me,then sir you're a

A rant
Someone was hurt when I was agreeing with Trilluminated about him being weird.Then he came at
me saying I was weird because I post 100x a day and I love Zooey.I only posted 100x a day once or twice.
The last time I said I love Zooey Deschanel in here was during Spanish TAN a few weeks ago.
You're lucky I didn't came at you about your low key,****** appreciation thread.Now that's being weird.
You gave TAN a bad reputation for a while son.

Usually,I don't agree about what PowerBallin be saying most of the time but he's right about this NT'er
trying so hard to be funny most of the time.I won't namedrop anyone.You know who they are.
End of rant

Oh by the way
i%2527m+back.jpg
Good to see you back though.
My ex-gf texted me this morning saying that she doesn't have a valentine this year...but still has my card from last year.

Yeah she was freaky
laugh.gif
Bruh.............
Im back on it though. I plan to be TAN's biggest loser - Beer Belly edition
smokin.gif
We'll see about that.
nerd.gif
Game on
I'm in, We're posting pics?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom