the thread about nothing...

Look what I found

When my OG username was banned back in 07 lol

I have a staph infection in my finger, it hurts so ******g bad, but I dont want to go to the hospital because I dont have health insurance.

I had staph one time before when I was in the Marines, and our Doc treated it by squeezing all the pus out from under my finger nail....most pain I've ever experienced

I have a staph infection in my finger, it hurts so ******g bad, but I dont want to go to the hospital because I dont have health insurance.

I had staph one time before when I was in the Marines, and our Doc treated it by squeezing all the pus out from under my finger nail....most pain I've ever experienced

damn! I know that hurts- hope it gets better soon fam

Thanks bro, I'm going to go to the VA to see what they say, I dont want it to get worse or take a chance of it spreading

damn! I know that hurts- hope it gets better soon fam

Thanks bro, I'm going to go to the VA to see what they say, I dont want it to get worse or take a chance of it spreading

Dude, staph is nothing to take lightly. It sounds extreme but if it gets into your blood stream it can be deadly. Go to the doctor and get some antibiotics.

I've been thinking way too much recently. About everything, makes it hard to sleep at night. And its even worse during no fap feb.

But i feel like i want to write a paper for no reason on "human nature". The whole concept fascinates me. I want to do research and read tons of books on it and write everything i believe about it in a book. But then i realize that is a lot of time and effort for nothing. Maybe one day....i should start looking up books or something about it.
I don't really understand why "human nature" is a concept. There is an built in ethics code or moral code inside humans that is independent of influence from culture? It is or isn't fixed in all humans. Do we all actually have something in common? Is it genetically true? ie the god gene that we all share? If it is true, and we are all hard wired with commonalities, can they be found and manipulated? Can you really find out what "human nature" is in different scenarios? How far reaching is this human nature?
pm me when said paper is done 
pimp.gif

I need to hit the gym..I'm the type when I go to the gym I hit it hard..damn near in tears lol..but when Im not in the gym I'm lazy like a mug..ima do some pushups n tri dips around my aunts crib

Damn this school suspension stuff sucks I feel bad for people who are unemployed or want to go school and can't..I'm going crazy with all this freetime :x

you talmbout them tees from tantum la? alot of other brands bit their steeze. as far as i know they are still just called pocket tees. ol boy that started it is an nter.

edit:

you're pralli talmbout apliiq tho. love the concept("custom gear"), but i cant stand biters. :rolleyes

You, I like you

Career fair went pretty well. Spread my resume around and got the usual run around I was expecting until I talked to the one company I was actually looking forward to speaking with.
Going to meet with them tomorrow and have them give me a tour of their new campus that they built. Hope it leads to an interview

My ex just messaged me last night with the "have a good life. see you when I see you". I'm glad that she found happiness through someone else

No way Kanye.You'll never EEEVVVVVVVEEEEEEERRRRR replace me son.

You can't stay away from here,

Sensitive mofo :tongue:
If this post is directly @ me,then sir you're a

A rant
Someone was hurt when I was agreeing with Trilluminated about him being weird.Then he came at
me saying I was weird because I post 100x a day and I love Zooey.I only posted 100x a day once or twice.
The last time I said I love Zooey Deschanel in here was during Spanish TAN a few weeks ago.
You're lucky I didn't came at you about your low key,****** appreciation thread.Now that's being weird.
You gave TAN a bad reputation for a while son.

Usually,I don't agree about what PowerBallin be saying most of the time but he's right about this NT'er
trying so hard to be funny most of the time.I won't namedrop anyone.You know who they are.
End of rant

Oh by the way
i%2527m+back.jpg

sidenote... this beer gut is about to go.

will post before and after pics for the beasts in about 6-8 weeks 
devil.gif
Me too, i usually go 3 times a week- but i've slacked off in the last week or 2. Havent been since Sunday, and before that i took another 5 or 6 day break
mean.gif
not to mention all those damn munchies from 7-11. Sour gummy bears are bomb though
It makes no sense that I dont go as much since my complex has a gym I can use for free
laugh.gif

Im back on it though. I plan to be TAN's biggest loser - Beer Belly edition
smokin.gif

No way Kanye.You'll never EEEVVVVVVVEEEEEEERRRRR replace me son.

You can't stay away from here,

Sensitive mofo
tongue.gif
If this post is directly @ me,then sir you're a

A rant
Someone was hurt when I was agreeing with Trilluminated about him being weird.Then he came at
me saying I was weird because I post 100x a day and I love Zooey.I only posted 100x a day once or twice.
The last time I said I love Zooey Deschanel in here was during Spanish TAN a few weeks ago.
You're lucky I didn't came at you about your low key,****** appreciation thread.Now that's being weird.
You gave TAN a bad reputation for a while son.

Usually,I don't agree about what PowerBallin be saying most of the time but he's right about this NT'er
trying so hard to be funny most of the time.I won't namedrop anyone.You know who they are.
End of rant

Oh by the way
i%2527m+back.jpg
is this real life?

Shots fired @ iYen

My ex just messaged me last night with the "have a good life. see you when I see you". I'm glad that she found happiness through someone else

That was bait. I hope you didn't bite.

-------------------------------------------------------

I see nothing special about a t-shirt with a different styled pocket. I actually hate pockets on my shirts, so maybe that's why I don't see the appeal.

I'm dreading going back to work tomorrow. I'm much happier when I'm away from that establishment.

First chances. Trying not to blow it. Talk about pressure, but it could lead to a change in lifestyle. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom