the thread about nothing...

tumblr_mhrt21SQwF1qbg80vo1_500.gif

the student loan bubble is popping. yale is suing their grads.
Are student loans ever going to be forgiven? Pls respond
nope.

didnt you read the loan?
Lol of course not

yes. since we live in a culture with this majority rules mentality, all we need to do is get more and more people taking loans they cannot pay off and that will be their "bailout". student loans past 1 trillion recently and its just gonna get worse.
get to talking man. Sallie Mae needs to stop taking my money
i think obama is passing something like it. basically its rescuing the irresponsible and freeing them from the debts they voluntarily signed for. i think its 15 years of paying the min of work. or if you work for the gubbermint you get it knocked down to 8. which is ridiculous.
Thats still too long. He needs to get rid of it all for everybody. DO IT OBAMA
The long mutliquotes are so annoying
grin.gif

Movie help! I bought some bootlegs. Put in what is supposed to be The Collection but its not. I've seen this movie before but I can't recall what it is. Guy named Robnie, former boxer, gets out of prison hits a guy at the gym and I think killed him. A guy and girl who are robbers, wreck in the snow and kill a cop who come to their aid. Then Ronnie picks up the broad hitchhiking. Deputy chicks father is the sheriff. That's all I've watched so far and can't remember the rest of the movie just know I've seen it before. What the heck am I watching?!

nope.

didnt you read the loan?
Lol of course not

yes. since we live in a culture with this majority rules mentality, all we need to do is get more and more people taking loans they cannot pay off and that will be their "bailout". student loans past 1 trillion recently and its just gonna get worse.

i think obama is passing something like it. basically its rescuing the irresponsible and freeing them from the debts they voluntarily signed for. i think its 15 years of paying the min of work. or if you work for the gubbermint you get it knocked down to 8. which is ridiculous.
Thats still too long. He needs to get rid of it all for everybody. DO IT OBAMA
>D

not really a fan of rewarding irresponsibility.

Cosign Bro
MMMM Sushi
watching doomsday preppers and this dude thinks just like me!
I love that show
Man now I want a hot dog....you guys are making me hungrier
laugh.gif
I'm starving bro. 
hell yes

now I want these 
frown.gif
nthat.gif

most i've ate was five of those back in september on mexican independence day when i went to DTLA, not in one sitting though, i was walking around the cayehones and stopped at each stand that smelled good.
MMMMM I could down a couple of those right now. 
nope.

didnt you read the loan?
Lol of course not

mean.gif

Are u guys going to tag public property? Because frankly that's illegal and I wont let it happen

These things be damn expensive. After every LA Galaxy game I get two 
laugh.gif
 Me and my boys always be trying to haggle with the mexicans out there 
laugh.gif
haggle?
laugh.gif
 the hot dog itself is like $3-$3.50 and the combo is always $5 for a hot dog, small chips and can soda 
grin.gif
 not bad i guess

i miss the huaraches. RIP 
frown.gif
I usually try to get 2 for $5 
tongue.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
haggle?
laugh.gif

the hot dog itself is like $3-$3.50 and the combo is always $5 for a hot dog, small chips and can soda 
grin.gif

not bad i guess
frown.gif
tongue.gif

lol i know us asians want a good bargain but ive never asked a food truck/stand to hook it up

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
haggle?
laugh.gif

grin.gif

not bad i guess
frown.gif
tongue.gif
lol i know us asians want a good bargain but ive never asked a food truck/stand to hook it up
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
haggle?
laugh.gif

grin.gif

not bad i guess

frown.gif
tongue.gif

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom