the thread about nothing...

iddGaXsZq97UA.gif
Repped.. this had me dying i had to look at it for a good couple minutes to see everybody's reaction 
laugh.gif

Not posting because of it's sports related  but for all different the reactions that bring the lulz

iddGaXsZq97UA.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
the black dude thinking, my man..

the fact that somebody tried to throw a paper sign..

all the birds being flipped..

buddy with the orange sweater showing his disdain..

roll.gif
I didn't even catch that.

There's so much going on in the gif.

We need a backstory.

simps who wait for their girl to board the bus and then walk up the block so they can wave at the bus when it goes past them :smh:
:x look at you, she aint even look at you :stoneface:

I think it might be time to take a step back from posting for a long while after I post my TAN pic

Bananas man.....they aren't ripe when you buy them....so you have 8-10 green bananas

3 days later....you have 8-10 perfectly ripe bananas......2 days after you have 5-8 brown bananas

biggest troll fruit ever....i can't eat 10 in 2 days...but that is literally their prime shelf life....i hate you bananas

Learn to make banana bread. That's all brown bananas are good for.

Bananas man.....they aren't ripe when you buy them....so you have 8-10 green bananas

3 days later....you have 8-10 perfectly ripe bananas......2 days after you have 5-8 brown bananas

biggest troll fruit ever....i can't eat 10 in 2 days...but that is literally their prime shelf life....i hate you bananas

These bastards too

ATTENTION ALL TAN BOYS, THE FIRST ANNUAL USB/THUMB DRIVE ABOUT NOTHING EXCHANGE IS UPON US.

THE RULES ARE QUITE SIMPLE.

1. STORAGE MUST BE 1GB MINIMUM (DO THEY EVEN MAKE EM THAT SIZE ANYMORE?)
2. CONTENTS IS UP TO SENDER
3. FOR ANY CONTENT PROVIDED ALL PLAYERS/DRIVES/KEYS/PASSWORDS ETC. MUST BE INCLUDED
4. 75% OF THE STORAGE MUST BE USED

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?

AS ALWAYS ANYONE IS WELCOME TO ENTER, HOWEVER ONCE ENTRANTS ARE SUBMITTED NAMES WILL BE PROVIDED PUBLICLY FOR APPROVAL BY MAJORITY

HOW TO ENTER:

QUOTE THIS THREAD IN ORDER TO PUBLICLY SHOW YOUR PARTICIPATION, THEN PM ME W/ YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS AND MAILING ADDRESS, ONCE REGISTRATION IS CLOSED AND NAMES APPROVED, ASSIGNMENTS WILL BE GIVEN AND THE EXCHANGE WILL BEGIN.

REGISTRATION IS OPEN FOR THE NEXT 48 HOURS. PLEASE BE SURE TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE. AS ALWAYS THE MORE WHO PARTICIPATE THE BETTER THE OUTCOME, WHETHER IT BE LULZ OR SOME REALLY COOL ****.

Not posting because of it's sports related  but for all different the reactions that bring the lulz
iddGaXsZq97UA.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
that black dude is loving it.."these white folks are gonna lose they mind"

look at that chicks face behind homie with the auburn colors striped shirt.. :O

in that same area someone tries to throw something and also someone pushes some chicks on the top right corner..

if you also look right down the middle you will see some nerd with a black jacket raise a single middle finger, he feels so badass afterwards.

so much rustlin going on.

Last edited:
Damn congrats you must feel pretty strongly aren't you like 22?

Thank you very much.

Yes, I'll be 23 by the time we're married.

I'm done with college...

She's finishing college this semester

Been dating >2 years now.

I honestly feel that she completes me so I feel its time to tie the knot.

ATTENTION ALL TAN BOYS, THE FIRST ANNUAL USB/THUMB DRIVE ABOUT NOTHING EXCHANGE IS UPON US.

THE RULES ARE QUITE SIMPLE.

1. STORAGE MUST BE 1GB MINIMUM (DO THEY EVEN MAKE EM THAT SIZE ANYMORE?)
2. CONTENTS IS UP TO SENDER
3. FOR ANY CONTENT PROVIDED ALL PLAYERS/DRIVES/KEYS/PASSWORDS ETC. MUST BE INCLUDED
4. 75% OF THE STORAGE MUST BE USED

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?

AS ALWAYS ANYONE IS WELCOME TO ENTER, HOWEVER ONCE ENTRANTS ARE SUBMITTED NAMES WILL BE PROVIDED PUBLICLY FOR APPROVAL BY MAJORITY

HOW TO ENTER:

QUOTE THIS THREAD IN ORDER TO PUBLICLY SHOW YOUR PARTICIPATION, THEN PM ME W/ YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS AND MAILING ADDRESS, ONCE REGISTRATION IS CLOSED AND NAMES APPROVED, ASSIGNMENTS WILL BE GIVEN AND THE EXCHANGE WILL BEGIN.

REGISTRATION IS OPEN FOR THE NEXT 48 HOURS. PLEASE BE SURE TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE. AS ALWAYS THE MORE WHO PARTICIPATE THE BETTER THE OUTCOME, WHETHER IT BE LULZ OR SOME REALLY COOL ****.

Im in

That feel when your on the john and someones knocking on the door and vlowin up ur phone at the sane time

Yo, my boy's proposal to his girl was kinda lame. He popped the question while doing laundry. No effort at all. BTW, they've been engaged for over 6 years now and he's planning on throwing an "engagement renewal party". Does that even exist?

Weddings arent like Wedding Crashers
laugh.gif

Doesnt mean there arent opportunities to be had. I've been to weddings where there were a good amount of easy going single females but usually people are already taken or go paired up to weddings
Damn it
laugh.gif

I'll for sure bring a plus one and just knock her outta the park 
devil.gif

and this is why you will forever be my *****.
smokin.gif

and I'll ignore that *** *** riceboy smiley you used
grin.gif
nthat.gif
 and the same unto you 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom