the thread about nothing...

Up-do, Up-do, Up-do, doo-doo.

:rofl:.

Hitz was the ish before he blew up and everybody tried to "get" him.

Just put in an order for a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1. I wanted the AT&T version, but realized it's really not needed with the option to use my phone as a hot spot.

That throwback.
laugh.gif
Hate to be "that" guy, but, how is this not against the ROC??
Supposedly the vagina was PSed there just like that finger pic.

Part of me wants to believe that this is what would happen to Said from Oz if he started smoking titts.

woulda swore they snorted em.
nerd.gif
You're right. I got my shows mixed up because in the wire some of the characters smoke it.
What do you guys like about the big lebowski.

I think that I've had that move on my to watch listen for almost 2 years.
haven't seen it either.  Lets watch it tomorrow at the same damb time
Alright.

I'll watch it on friday or saturday.

This fast has been a true test this week. No meat and sweets until midnight tomorrow night.
Man i remember i did a fast, my girl challenged me to do that master cleanse. i went 10 days without eating anything all i did was drink that lemonade ****... never in my life will i do that again 
mean.gif

Last edited:
i hate having religious debates or anything political that has to do with the middle east. it always ends badly. now im shunned at my local starbucks cause of it.

i hate having religious debates or anything political that has to do with the middle east. it always ends badly. now im shunned at my local starbucks cause of it.

What are you doing getting into religious debates at your local Starbucks in the first place?

What are you doing getting into religious debates at your local Starbucks in the first place?

people talk to me. im just on my computer reading zerohedge or my econ books and dudes just approach me about random topics and eventually religion gets hinted at or talked about. i dont know what i would label myself as cause i know im not an atheist. i guess il go with unaffiliated and i hinted that i dont have a religion and bam, im the freakin devil in disguise.

another time was this jeweish guy that was in the navy that loved talking about anything political relating to war. he went on a rant saying how iran is gonna be this and that and destroy israel with bombs. i disagreed with the dude and said that we've been told that since the 80s and i dont see those mofos with anything near that kind of technology. he disagreed with me and i pulled a recent video up of an israeli PRIME MINISTER saying in an interview that iran is not a threat. he got mad and i think took a picture of me and just kept his mouth shut.
now anyone thats jewish would give me a long *** stare like what the hell are you doing here.

I hate people who beats around the bush. As in, when you ask someone if they want to go out, and they start asking questions like "who's going?" 
mad.gif

Last edited:
I hate people who beats around the bush. As in, when you ask someone if they want to go out, and they start asking questions like "who's going?" 
mad.gif
me too 
ohwell.gif

either they dont want to look thirsty......or their just being a jerk.........

it doesnt matter ....time to cut them off. .......up ur standards for friendship b

lol...

Back
Top Bottom