the thread about nothing...

That throwback. :lol:
Hate to be "that" guy, but, how is this not against the ROC??

Finally decided to leave the Apple ecosystem and move on to Android. Exchanging my i5 today for a S3 and then returning my iPad for a Galaxy Tablet.

agree 100%, get the Note 10.1, I work the with Galaxy Tabs every day and they are horrible.

Edit: did anyone see this about the Samsung S4????

Last edited:
Finally decided to leave the Apple ecosystem and move on to Android. Exchanging my i5 today for a S3 and then returning my iPad for a Galaxy Tablet.

Let us know how it goes.

I want a windows 8 phone but i am afraid of missing the nuances. Like my iphone is my ipod....i have a gym sleeve for it and wear it on my arm at the gym. Thats the reason i would never get a Samsung Note....i would then need an mp3 player for the gym. Cant strap that giant phone to my arm. I also am going to miss imessage and sending dumb emoticons to all my friends with iphones and being able to sent the text over wifi when i am in a dead zone to others that have iphones (which now is most people).

meh never really saw the big interest in laser keyboards.
and we all know Samsung would never include that for free :lol:

that octa-core processor tho :evil:

Ikno I'm really late but for the first time I finally came across the dave chappelle "The mad Real world" and now I kno where that one .gif comes from when the green lights on and dudes playin wit himself. That episode had me cracking up lastnight on comedy central

that laser keyboard is so :rolleyes

I would literally use that once to check it out then never again.

I love this damn Nexus 4. so so sosososososoososososo much. need a case though :smh: **** Google for under stocking the damn CASE wtf.

da possibilities.

bros what game should I buy today? 360 only. Pokemon isn't out til October, GTA is paid off already. I need something to play.

recently been playing: Skyrim, Far Cry 3, Borderlands 2, Blops 2, Forza Horizon, and FIFA.

kinda thinking 2K13. not sure if worth purchase though.

If Dishonored is cheap I would get that. I'm starting to have fun with it. Next best thing to Bioshock is a Blatant Bioshock ripoff.

I cant wait for Bioshock Infinite. Body is too ready.

Last edited:

welcome to the darkside :smokin

hopefully the note 10.1 :wink: & not those :x galaxy tabs

agree 100%, get the Note 10.1, I work the with Galaxy Tabs every day and they are horrible.

Edit: did anyone see this about the Samsung S4????

Let us know how it goes.

I want a windows 8 phone but i am afraid of missing the nuances. Like my iphone is my ipod....i have a gym sleeve for it and wear it on my arm at the gym. Thats the reason i would never get a Samsung Note....i would then need an mp3 player for the gym. Cant strap that giant phone to my arm. I also am going to miss imessage and sending dumb emoticons to all my friends with iphones and being able to sent the text over wifi when i am in a dead zone to others that have iphones (which now is most people).

I definitely want the Note 10.1 tablet with AT&T service. I barely use emoticons anymore honestly. I used to use them with my wife, but she left the iPhone for the S3 and absolutely loves it. iMessage reminds me of BBM, it's a fad that over time people will find out that the need for it is not as critical as they thought.

Went to a new/different gym last night. After working out for about 45 minutes and doing a tricep pull-down exercise before playing basketball.....I noticed my eyes started to itch, my nose started to swell, and my wind pipe started to contract. I went to the bathroom to throw some water on my face and drank some water. I tried to continue my workout twice before deciding it was time to bounce.

I felt like I was Mike J. Fox in Teen Wolf beginning to transform into something hideous. Once I made it to the car it became harder to breathe, I could barely see as my eyes swelled up so much, and by this time my entire face was disfigured. All of the urgent cares were closed and I never go to doctors/physicians like that......so I was able to drive home and crush up and consume some Benadryl to try and fight the reaction.

The joys of getting older I guess, never had any allergies (to my knowledge), but since I don't even have a general physician.....I guess I wouldn't really know.

It must have been that rope I was using for tricep pull-downs....it wasn't the typical black nylon synthetic rope, this was a large hemp-like rope.

Back
Top Bottom