the thread about nothing...

Dreamcast was the ******g goods man, favorite system to this day, Phantasy Star Online, Power Stone, 2K series , Shenmue, marvel vs capcom , house of the dead, sonic games..... :pimp: :pimp:

Ha, dude eating cold fish at work.....struggle meal for sure.

Tuna, deviled eggs/hardboiled eggs and other foods with strong odors are not appreciated.....

Hey shout out to the Jamaican dude in my office, no one wants to smell your ******g jerk fish all throughout the office, plus who the **** microwaves fish :x :smh:

He's supposed to eat it cold?

Or he could not bring it into our office and eat it at home and heat it up in the oven

Where's the logic in bringing your lunch to work, just to take it home to eat? Not defending him or anything, but he kinda has the right to eat whatever he wants, however he wants.

Missed MNF last night, becuase the gym's cable was off.
DL'ed 3 mixed tapes last night, Dedication 4, Trae's Mixtape and Juiceman. Why Juiceman the only one bumpin? Dedication 4 is WACK!
Tekken Tag 2 came out today, I get paid tomorrow.(How long has TTT HD been out?!?)

:smh:

Naaah Trae's is bumpin too, and Juiceman's stuff always slaps. I think it's pretty funny that I can enjoy OJ, Gucci, and Waka Flocka's music more than Wayne's.

Am I blind or is there not a 9/11 remembrance thread in General?

Go ahead and make that thread my dude. Everybody remember where they were or what they were doing when 9/11 went down?

11 years ago.....time flies.

Time does fly man. I was a freshman in high school and remember finishing a 10 mile run with my teammates. After showering up, I remember walking into English class and everybody looking at the live coverage on tv :smh: |I

Last edited:
One day until the new iPhone is unveiled. I've been patient and played the prepaid game.

Let that boy Timothy cook. :smokin

Last edited:
My phone needs to hurry the **** up and get here >:

Even tho I copped on sale, I still feel I over paid for these Olympic Pippens .. :smh:

I'm cheap yet terrible with money :smh:

Last edited:
My phone needs to hurry the **** up and get here
mad.gif

Even tho I copped on sale, I still feel I over paid for these Olympic Pippens ..
mean.gif

I'm cheap yet terrible with money
mean.gif
what u spend on em

Possible mockup of iPad Mini slated to be unveiled next month...

If there's a 4G data plan...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom