the thread about nothing...

I need to become a regular contributor in this thread....

[Tyrese] I'm HONGRY [/Tyrese] what should I eat guys?

Also, Are the spoiler commands the same?

Just waiting for an email to get my old SN Back:smh: :smh:

Looking to pick up something just like this by the end if August http://m.cars.com/mcs/projects/cars/car_info.xdime?paId=81912727&year=2000&t=used
Thoughts?

Got my feeling hurt when I found out you have to be over 18 to get a credit card and before the rant begins I wasnt gonna run it up on buying snapback thats lame Its time I start buildings credit score I would pay it off every month and the perks the American express gold card has :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Huge thunder storm last night. Daughter was scared and pleaded in her little voice that she's scared and needed me to hold her.

:frown:/:nthat:

I wish this upon every man in the universe

I need to become a regular contributor in this thread....

[Tyrese] I'm HONGRY [/Tyrese] what should I eat guys?

Also, Are the spoiler commands the same?

yes

Huge thunder storm last night. Daughter was scared and pleaded in her little voice that she's scared and needed me to hold her.

:frown:/:nthat:

I wish this upon every man in the universe

no thanks

raisin brand crunch x unsweetened vanilla almond breeze is delicious

special thanks to the nt fam for putting me on almond breeze :pimp: :pimp:

Kate-Upton-GIF1.gif

what is she doing?:rofl: :smh:

Last edited:
Just realized I missed 600 last night :frown:

Didn't even cross my mind last night.. Should have set a reminder for like 10.o clock before I left last night :lol:

Stupid ath managers..... I called in sick yesterday asthma acting up difficulty breathing. I called in today asthma still acting up this fool is like no you can't call in two days in a row. ***** youre right because I'm only allowed to be sicc one day . Lemme just forget about my health and bust my as for this cchit. Swear some of these fools are idiots.

Stupid ath managers..... I called in sick yesterday asthma acting up difficulty breathing. I called in today asthma still acting up this fool is like no you can't call in two days in a row. ***** youre right because I'm only allowed to be sicc one day . Lemme just forget about my health and bust my as for this cchit. Swear some of these fools are idiots.
Thanks for the advice :smokin.....feel better mane, I got asthma as well so I know the struggle.

What do you guys think is the least amount of people to run a good fantasy football league? It's our first time setting it up and me and a few friends want to get one started this year.

Back
Top Bottom