the thread about nothing...

need a new connect
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

i envy you medical marijuana dudes that can walk in a dispensary and cop like its a @+@+*+% walmart

so i have officially pussed out.

ive been sitting on a dose and change of DMT for the better part of 2 yrs now because quite frankly, i have been a bit scared about falling into the full DMT trance. I used to mess with LSD all the time and love it, but heard that DMT is just on another level. In my old age I dont know if my mind will react well to just a memory dump overload. A buddy of mine has been wanting to try it but I have been holding off for sometime thinking that I'd eventually come around and do it. I think that ship has sailed. Ive agreed to pass it off to one of the boys. Hopefully he doesnt go bananas and lose it after he smokes it because he is a 6'2 280lb dude and i dont know if i would be able to restrain him.

All I know is DMT trips are usually short and don't last as long as LSD trips, I've quit drugs but I wouldn't mind doing DMT some time.
Just got off work, showered, now it's time for "me" time, I haven't bought myself anything in a while so it's nice to finally spend some money on myself. 
pimp.gif

tumblr_m48szsmRxg1r0ogeho1_500.jpg

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

ive been sitting on a dose and change of DMT for the better part of 2 yrs now because quite frankly, i have been a bit scared about falling into the full DMT trance. I used to mess with LSD all the time and love it, but heard that DMT is just on another level. In my old age I dont know if my mind will react well to just a memory dump overload. A buddy of mine has been wanting to try it but I have been holding off for sometime thinking that I'd eventually come around and do it. I think that ship has sailed. Ive agreed to pass it off to one of the boys. Hopefully he doesnt go bananas and lose it after he smokes it because he is a 6'2 280lb dude and i dont know if i would be able to restrain him.
my friend who was already piss drunk joined a smoke circle not knowing it was DMT, she's 5'3" and about a 100lbs, and she was fine the next day. I had never heard of it or had any idea what it was but now 
eek.gif

Damn I am currently listening to Kendrick Lamar self titled ep and so far the first three tracks got me feeling like ive been seriously sleeping on his music.

damn so this is what true love feels like
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

Megalyn Echikunwoke was so
devil.gif
on that 70's show
that 70's show
pimp.gif

tumblr_m48w2iYvTN1qfep67o1_500.jpg

yum
devil.gif

essays
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Its bunk now anyways. Really though there is nothing to be afraid of. 

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

need a new connect
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

i envy you medical marijuana dudes that can walk in a dispensary and cop like its a +*%#$#@ walmart

I should get myself a card.

did pretty good on my physics exam, (thought i failed) sixers won, bought some new stuff on sale from the record store, hoping the giants pull it out

pretty good day, i'm just bummin it right now though

on another note I passed my final english class ever in my LIFE!! with an A
pimp.gif

Lost my wallet on cinco de mayo. I got a package today thinking it was the charger I ordered but it was my wallet with everything in it.

I have the guy's return address, what should I do?

Send him back $30? BTW the kid never used my credit card at all and left the $5 I had in there.
eek.gif

-that new strip club out here "diamonds of atlanta" is weak as hell
-brandon marshall said sum of the realist +#$+ i ever heard about males & our emotions on 1st take earlier

-if u gon have unprotected sex wit a female u better know u really wanna be wit her cause is u nut in her & she wanna keep the baby it aint nuthin u can do

Back
Top Bottom