the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by Regal Black

submitted my application for another job. Hope I get it

2unysz9.gif

im really starting to hate social networking, granted i dont have none of them, but still
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MMG

im really starting to hate social networking, granted i dont have none of them, but still
laugh.gif

a social networking site is the phrase used to describe any Web site that enables users to create public profiles within that Web site and form relationships with other users of the same Web site who access their profile. Social networking sites can be used to describe community-based Web sites, online discussions forums, chatrooms and other social spaces online.

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

Originally Posted by NaturalyLight

One Thursday out of this month we have Thirsty Thursday. The bring in beer and snack. Allow us to take an hour break on the clock. Pool table, Shuffle board, Nintendo Wii, Basketball, Foosball, and Air Hockey.

laugh.gif
 you work at an arcade or something? 
I meant every month, lol... naw, for the fantasy and college sports dept @  http://www.cbssports.com/ 
pimp.gif

serious question.  why is the interface such so bad for cbssports fantasy games?  it is by far the worst fantasy playing experience i ever had.  the last year i played on cbssports i was in a pay league where we paid some outlandish fee (in the hundreds) so that we could fully customize our league the way we needed it to be.  i thought the premium/paid content would be better but its not.  just felt like we wasted a few hundy as a group.  the FREE fantasy product offered by yahoo was far superior in layout and user friendlyness.  the customization options (which we were paying for) are probably in line with the options available on the free yahoo product.  the only thing that cbssports was better at was content/research, but the outlook was so horrendous to navigate that it was difficult to easily access all of the content i was looking for.

Originally Posted by iYen

Originally Posted by MMG

laugh.gif

a social networking site is the phrase used to describe any Web site that enables users to create public profiles within that Web site and form relationships with other users of the same Web site who access their profile. Social networking sites can be used to describe community-based Web sites, online discussions forums, chatrooms and other social spaces online.

well when i refer to social networking i mean Facebook, Instagram, Twitter....

i meet a female and tell them i dont have none of them and they are like
eek.gif

granted it works in my favor cause they wanna know why
laugh.gif
backwards %$! females
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by NaturalyLight

laugh.gif
 you work at an arcade or something? 
I meant every month, lol... naw, for the fantasy and college sports dept @  http://www.cbssports.com/ 
pimp.gif

serious question.  why is the interface such so bad for cbssports fantasy games?  it is by far the worst fantasy playing experience i ever had.  the last year i played on cbssports i was in a pay league where we paid some outlandish fee (in the hundreds) so that we could fully customize our league the way we needed it to be.  i thought the premium/paid content would be better but its not.  just felt like we wasted a few hundy as a group.  the FREE fantasy product offered by yahoo was far superior in layout and user friendlyness.  the customization options (which we were paying for) are probably in line with the options available on the free yahoo product.  the only thing that cbssports was better at was content/research, but the outlook was so horrendous to navigate that it was difficult to easily access all of the content i was looking for.

Honestly, last year was my first time playing on CBS' fully customized commissioner leagues and the experience wasn't a bad one at all. It did take some learning since I was coming from another site. Some customers may not know exactly what they're doing with the settings and it can get confusing. I know they are working on the new product right now and it will look different. If you still have access to the league you should be able to go into it now and mess around with it while the trial period is still in effect. If you have any questions hit me up on PM and I can try to help you out. 

Originally Posted by MMG

pimp.gif
 I slept on Kendrick Lamar. I think im glad I did cause now I have all his music downloaded to kick off this summer.

Right now I got Barbed Wire on repeat.

This song is perfection. The production, the melody, the lyrics, the voice...it all just melds so perfectly together.

Put on a shirt I haven't worn in months because it didn't fit me anymore.
It fits me the same as the day I bought it 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 I fit comfortably in 40 now too, I used to have to wear a XXL shirt and 42 waist, I'm hoping to get down to a 38 and L by the end of summer.

feelsgoodman.jpg

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by dnycemodel

Originally Posted by MjWizKid

tumblr_m45dm5aN6C1qbg80vo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m45dm5aN6C1qbg80vo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_m45dm5aN6C1qbg80vo5_1280.jpg

tumblr_m45dm5aN6C1qbg80vo6_1280.jpg

eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif

O..........M.........G
pimp.gif

thats freakin sick, im not even into video games as much but id love to have that set up. especially the older systems, those>>>>>>>360/PS3
i look at this picture and say "i have money now, i could buy these older systems if i wanted" 
laugh.gif
 (cuz back in the day i did not have money like that)

Originally Posted by oidreez

i look at this picture and say "i have money now, i could buy these older systems if i wanted" 
laugh.gif
 (cuz back in the day i did not have money like that)

word, im about to go off at Amazon because of those pics

Originally Posted by DaulDierce

every kendrick song is
pimp.gif

literally like every song is
pimp.gif

besides No make up.....
This!
I think now more than ever is the best time to get into the entertainment industry. A lot of old heads are retiring or having a hard time keeping in touch with today's youth. *Thinks of the next big thing*

Im starting to not care about life and the things I do.

For the dudes talking about Kendrick Lamar. He is dope. Know anywhere where I can get them mixtapes?

Back
Top Bottom