the thread about nothing...

in a random Youtubing day, I came across listening to national anthems. am I the only that gets choked up when hearing the anthem? but for some reason it can go to any anthem if its that good, I got emotional during the Russian anthem... ****'s poweful man!
laugh.gif

France's anthem is like the most violent one damn
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Yo miguel in OZ
30t6p3b.gif
was def. hunted by that dude but i dont even care tho

I didnt even care i played it back 5 times. Then i swore to never watch it again.

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by solarius49

Originally Posted by MMG

so the girl i want to be with, but we cant be together of circumstance hit me up

at the same time a new chick hit me up, im pretty sure i can smash, and i sorta want to, but i also dont

also at the same time, my ex hit me up, who i can smash, and have smashed, but i dont wanna smash and dont wanna be with anymore
sounds like you got options B, whats the problem?
not that easy fam, really isnt
ohwell.gif

One Thursday out of this month we have Thirsty Thursday. The bring in beer and snack. Allow us to take an hour break on the clock. Pool table, Shuffle board, Nintendo Wii, Basketball, Foosball, and Air Hockey.

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

One Thursday out of this month we have Thirsty Thursday. The bring in beer and snack. Allow us to take an hour break on the clock. Pool table, Shuffle board, Nintendo Wii, Basketball, Foosball, and Air Hockey.

laugh.gif
 you work at an arcade or something? 

Originally Posted by dnycemodel

Originally Posted by MjWizKid

tumblr_m45dm5aN6C1qbg80vo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m45dm5aN6C1qbg80vo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_m45dm5aN6C1qbg80vo5_1280.jpg

tumblr_m45dm5aN6C1qbg80vo6_1280.jpg

eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif

O..........M.........G
pimp.gif

thats freakin sick, im not even into video games as much but id love to have that set up. especially the older systems, those>>>>>>>360/PS3

Originally Posted by NaturalyLight

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

laugh.gif
 you work at an arcade or something? 
I meant every month, lol... naw, for the fantasy and college sports dept @ http://www.cbssports.com/ 
pimp.gif

you aint got to look like a model for me to adore, all you gotta do is love me and be loyal

wink.gif

Yesterday in a league game I hit a step-back 3 to go up 1 with 5 seconds left....

Lost by half court shot.

Back
Top Bottom