the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

I've had Adele's 21 on my iPhone for about a year now and today was the first time I truly listened to it....
eek.gif

In other news, it bugs me that The-Dream will never get the credit/recognition he deserves
30t6p3b.gif

adele is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ErickM713

Dropped 2 tabs of acid and 
pimp.gif
 some real good skunk and went to some hookah place, I put my head phones in and started listening to Danny Brown and just hit the hookah and spaced out last night 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Also, Casa De Mi Padre is not a good movie to watch on acid.

I've never taken acid but that seems super chill
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Black and Milds make me poop.

?
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I dont think ive ever gotten that effect.
laugh.gif
you never smoked a square and had to %+$$ immediately after? i don't smoke blacks but i can imagine it's just a big %$* square.

lol squares be OPENING up my stomach in the morning
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

I'm never in an uproar over rising gas prices and think people should just deal with it and stop whining.
pretty much the same way I feel.  It is what it is.
Gonna camp out for this job application on thursday and I'm not looking foward to it. 

Seeing women in kitten heels makes me so irrationally mad. I hate seeing them with all my heart. Go for the full heel or keep your $$! in flats.

^ Naw brah, she's madddddddd overrated.

Fergie's "All That I Got" warms me up inside. I just wish will.I.am wasn't on the track.

Originally Posted by tootthatthang

I swear once my money begins to stack up, something crazy happens and its all down the drain on something irrelevant. Itnever fails, either something happens to my car or like today my flat screen falls from the wall smh

Sorry, but that would have been a funny to see a flat screen falling...remember that Southwest Airlines commercial where the guys were playing the game and the guy mistakenly threw the controller and hit the tv?

Back
Top Bottom