the thread about nothing...

Fred_Swatting_Fly.jpg

Fred_Swatting_Fly.jpg

DAo6TSE.gif

Why are you so broken?

I tell the truth on here. Don't laugh at me. I was abused as a child by my mother and step father, touched sexually by my cousin and basically had deadbeats as parents. When I say no love I mean no love. I grew up in Baltimore, NYC just terrible areas. I never had to fit in because in reality people are drawn to me. I always felt like I had to fit in. It's to the point now I have schizophrenia too over the years the pain I felt built up. I'm a problem child. I lost my good friends over sum druug deals in which we weren't on the same page. Now they caking. I ended up going to college and meeting other people that weren't and didn't share a similar backround with me and that just made myself worst. I literally confused myself as to what I wanna be in life. Nowadays I make $800 a month just to survive living with my younger brother who's like a step brother because we have a different dad. Everyone I met recently just happened to be gay and etc... I'm not.

A friend put me onto NT and it does wonders for me. So, I'm tryna fit in here as best as I can because I'm a cool dude. I truly believe.

Why are you so broken?
I tell the truth on here. Don't laugh at me. I was abused as a child by my mother and step father, touched sexually by my cousin and basically had deadbeats as parents. When I say no love I mean no love. I grew up in Baltimore, NYC just terrible areas. I never had to fit in because in reality people are drawn to me. I always felt like I had to fit in. It's to the point now I have schizophrenia too over the years the pain I felt built up. I'm a problem child. I lost my good friends over sum druug deals in which we weren't on the same page. Now they caking. I ended up going to college and meeting other people that weren't and didn't share a similar backround with me and that just made myself worst. I literally confused myself as to what I wanna be in life. Nowadays I make $800 a month just to survive living with my younger brother who's like a step brother because we have a different dad. Everyone I met recently just happened to be gay and etc... I'm not.
A friend put me onto NT and it does wonders for me. So, I'm tryna fit in here as best as I can because I'm a cool dude. I truly believe.
Damn
tired.gif
. Confessions threadworthy post. I hope you get help man.

beh235 beh235

I've come to realize I have one of those mothers that put other men before her kid. She can't love me like a real parent. At all. I've gotta go through life doing the hardest things BY MYSELF like motivation to wake up in the morning isn't there.. sometime I wish I die in my sleep. This can't be life. People are ******ed.

Why are you so broken?

Glad you found an escape in NT. We here for you famb. Keep grinding and you'll make it.

One of the best things you can do is tell someone about your problems. Talking to people, even on the internet can lighten the burden.

I hate child abusers and dead beat parents :smh:

shoefreakbaby shoefreakbaby that's why I'm on NT but I share my problems every once in a while. I'm crazy bro' like literally crazy. I'm holding out because I'm religious too so I don't want to mix the two. things gonna be aiight. One day. One day I wont suffer anymore.

shoefreakbaby shoefreakbaby that's why I'm on NT but I share my problems every once in a while. I'm crazy bro' like literally crazy. I'm holding out because I'm religious too so I don't want to mix the two. things gonna be aiight. One day. One day I wont suffer anymore.

Go get therapy. The Bible may be a littled dated.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm thinking about making it a FOUR day weekend. Not sure just yet. :smokin

Damn brah before i buy a new aventador im definetly gunna fly you out and hangout with u b.

You on my list now papi

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom