the thread about nothing...

Hows ur feet papi

I bought this. It's a wrap this summer!!!

small world yo!

some random IG chick started talking to me a while back but not only is she from Long Beach AND a Jehova's Witness, just like my ex, she MAY know her too AND she's cousin's with a girl that my brother's girl took in bc she was out in the streets whom I talked to as well, she's in LB too now.

man, if I ever smash her and she opens her mouth.

I've literally have not done anything significant with my life since I've graduated high school three years ago. I've done nothing but screw up my gpa at a community college taking courses here and there. Yea I passed a pharmacy technician test but that was easy. Besides I've decided I don't want to do anything health field related. I see people I went to hs with going to med school and such and I'm here. Lying awake at 3 in the morning.. Thinking about what I want to do with life since it seems like I'm going nowhere. It's so depressing... Especially knowing it's all my fault that I'm still here doing nothing... Good night nt.

I've literally have not done anything significant with my life since I've graduated high school three years ago. I've done nothing but screw up my gpa at a community college taking courses here and there. Yea I passed a pharmacy technician test but that was easy. Besides I've decided I don't want to do anything health field related. I see people I went to hs with going to med school and such and I'm here. Lying awake at 3 in the morning.. Thinking about what I want to do with life since it seems like I'm going nowhere. It's so depressing... Especially knowing it's all my fault that I'm still here doing nothing... Good night nt.
don't stress it, you're still young. Don't look at what others have or where they're at. Focus on you.

I am so glad some one else caught this last night.  I was dying. Bosh saw the camera and took a half step toward Battier and start thrusting...i mean stretching.  He was trollin it was hilarious

Morning Tan,

My tech fleece pants came in yesterday.  They are really nice.  Not $80 worth of nice though.  Glad i got that free gift card for $25.  Super stoked for the world cup to start.

This girl i hooked up with thursday night after a concert in a drunken haze has texted me every day since then...i haven't responded to one of her texts.  Do i say something?  Like hey uh i don't mean to be rude but like i had fun...but its going no where.  Or just let her keep texting and me not responding until she figures it out?

Morning guys. Got pulled over yesterday for rolling a stop sign. Was polite and acknowledged what I did wrong, officer let me go with a warning. :pimp:
Then followed me for another mile
About to get close to 150 on a mileage check :frown:

Haven't been pulled over since 2009. I've received 20 citations since 2004. DWB was real. One time a cop gave me six tickets on one stop after I was being real nice to him. All window tints.

Bp0tenEIEAAvHyH.jpg

Edit - last time I was pulled over was in Orlando on my birthday just after midnight. I was doing 80 in a 40 and drove right into a speed trap. Had no idea what the limit was. Dude gave me a promise to appear in court. Could've took my *** to jail that night, smh

So who was the 6’5 guy at the movies?

Juwan Howard..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom