the thread about nothing...

tumblr_mlppn1Pxgd1s6zk05o1_r1_500.gif

If they ain't scrambled, they ain't worth it.

Last edited:
These last couple days ive literally been getting paid to come in & be on NT all day... cant focus for ****

Last edited:
These last couple days ive literally been getting paid to come in & be on NT all day... cant focus for ****

these feels...i know them

these feels...i know them

Same :smh:

im actually trying to do some wk & the slightest of bs can change my focus & im off task for a hr or so :smh:

Man I cant even deal with life right now. All types of sad and dejected.

Por Que? DB thread got you feeling some type of way...they harsh in there
Its more than that, but its adding to it. Theyre being nothing but helpful in there, I just am not getting far and thats mostly my own doing.

You guys ever get the feeling that your life is going nowhere? Thats how I feel right now.

Man I cant even deal with life right now. All types of sad and dejected.

Por Que? DB thread got you feeling some type of way...they harsh in there
Its more than that, but its adding to it. Theyre being nothing but helpful in there, I just am not getting far and thats mostly my own doing.

You guys ever get the feeling that your life is going nowhere? Thats how I feel right now.

im feeling like that. i turn 25 at the end of the month, and am just as clueless as with what i want to do with my life as i was when i was 16

Back
Top Bottom