the thread about nothing...

joker_makes_it_rain_large_original.gif

recording now :pimp:

Got a napkin with bbq lays on it, a grape soda, in bed not wearing pants and watching The Simpsons.

I have to go to work in 30 minutes.

Why.

I heard something different.

That Janet didn't wanna kiss Pac until he took an AIDS test. He refused or something like that
ur right i had details mixed all up after all these years. They wanted Pac to take an AIDS test and he was like hell yea if im ******* for real ill take 2 but just a kiss ****

Last edited:
@oxpenguin get drunk and text the ex...works every time
don't listen to me
The heat was not funny to me either. Its just mellisa mcarthy (who btw is related to Jenny Mccarthy) saying a bunch of insults and curse words and i think we are suppose to find it funny because she is fat and a female.

@Moe Fab use them as motivation but when you make it don't hold onto that resentment

Morning Tan
My zanerobe order from nordstroms got cancelled yesterday im kinda pissed
Sold my ECP Asics for $450...not even mad
Need to use that money to re-up my work wardrobe...gonna hit the outlets soon
You right, I just frustrated some times. I feel trapped n the light at the end is so close, yet so far, but I'll be fine.

Thanks TANFam for the words of encouragement 
nthat.gif

roll.gif

Half of the board were all in their feelings in the grey market thread saying if nike didn't make the shoe doing business hours, the shoe is fake, not nike quality etc, yet y'all praise Kim K and her fake mass talking about I bet it feel real!... Y'all are something else.
laugh.gif

NO PILL CAN  STOP MY THUNDER !!!
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
devil.gif

I multitask all the time, I always say, you'd swear I never get work done during the day from how much I post. I don't know if I should be ashamed or sad. It's whatever, I have no issues with my performance, my work is always done early/on time and I'm productive. I'mma just continue postin' and toastin'.
Keep Swishin and dishin.
Dreamin' n schemin'
A trip to Miami  the bank to send @Moe Fab some money would be so
pimp.gif
right now
wink.gif

When they have sex scenes in movies is it possible for the female to climax? Is it possible real intercourse could happen?
Pac didnt want to film a sex scene in Poetic Justice unless Janet was going to let him beat for real
Thug Life ***** Westside!!!
Only thing seperating me from getting my degree is 3 weeks : 3 projects / 2 home final exams / 3 in class final exams.

Let's get it !
Get it bruh! 
smokin.gif

I need only one 3 unit PoliSci class for two AS degrees. I'll take an online class in the Fall tho.

I wonder what fake boobs feel like. Hard I'm assuming?
This one stripper that dawnced for me had the hardest **** ever

Like they were frozen grapefruits
Like big ol' bags of sand?

Pac didnt want to film a sex scene in Poetic Justice unless Janet was going to let him beat for real
I heard something different.

That Janet didn't wanna kiss Pac until he took an AIDS test. He refused or something like that
This is what I've heard as well

Back
Top Bottom