the thread about nothing...

Discussing criminal activities in this thread is a great way to get it locked and to get yourself banned from our forums.

I expect better from our regulars than to encourage such a thing. 
No excuses, my bad.

Bruh wth ?
Cutting out the middle man 
smokin.gif

pepper is getting me older yambs. not sure how i feel about that. chicks be digging me and my dog
smokin.gif
Go forth n slay those yambz bruh

Discussing criminal activities in this thread is a great way to get it locked and to get yourself banned from our forums.

I expect better from our regulars than to encourage such a thing. 
frown.gif

Sorry bros, I'll take partial blame for this.
I take full blame guys.

Meth came in here again. smh guys
mean.gif

about to go gokart for my lil sisters birthday
smokin.gif
Please stay safe

and did Meth come in because of the multilevel marketing talk? 
nerd.gif

Naw, I don't think it was that.

Meth came in here again. smh guys
mean.gif

about to go gokart for my lil sisters birthday
smokin.gif
Please stay safe

and did Meth come in because of the multilevel marketing talk? 
nerd.gif

Something about criminal activity
Between me talking dealing n recreational use, I'd say it was the illegal drug talk. My bad, I'll stop doing that.

5.1 earthquake last night.. I didn't even notice..

I also think about hospitals whenever I hear the west coast had an earthquake. What if a surgeon was operating.

I'll take my hurricane warnings.
Lots of wind and rain is much appreciated, especially when there's just downed trees and no damage in the city :pimp:

Yea man. And a few days off of work or school.

Most people think of hurricane Katrina and I don't blame them but they gotta factor in the dams.

Miami is below sea level and we never get flooded like those other cities.

5.1 earthquake last night.. I didn't even notice..

I also think about hospitals whenever I hear the west coast had an earthquake. What if a surgeon was operating.

I'll take my hurricane warnings.
Lots of wind and rain is much appreciated, especially when there's just downed trees and no damage in the city 
pimp.gif
Yea man. And a few days off of work or school.

Most people think of hurricane Katrina and I don't blame them but they gotta factor in the dams.

Miami is below sea level and we never get flooded like those other cities.
I lived in Mobile during Katrina, blew over a big pecan tree which laid the murder game down on our carport and two cars. Other than that in 15 years the most damage we got from hurricanes was some shingles missing. Biloxi got wrecked though 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 seen that first hand. My girl lived 10 minutes from there and they didn't get any damage or flooding.

I agree that he doesn't have to "jump to anybody's defense" based on race, but this was something that people knew was wrong. For him to say it in that way, for this situation just seemed off putting. Dude is my favorite athlete ever, but at the same time that doesn't excuse what I thought was wrong. This was a child, first n foremost, that was murdered by an overzealous neighborhood watchman. If that doesn't cause a reaction, I don't know what will. He didn't have to take it to where the Heat did, but to say he didn't have a reaction just comes off as BS. Also, like he doesn't know how race plays into things in America? C'mon son. He lives in LA, he has to at least know the type of racism there, even if he does own the town. He came off as either ignorant, disconnected, or both. I don't know which is worse kuz the fans that look up to him, in this city, are predominantly black n brown n they experience this stuff daily. I know I do. I just expected more kuz he genuinely seems intelligent.
I still don't see what he said that was wrong? I agreed with him. He said right when all this happened he didn't want to jump to any conclusions just because he's black and Trayvon is black. That's not being progressive/breaking barriers and that's true. He said once the facts came out, he felt Trayvon was wronged. I think that's a much better approach than immediately jumping to conclusions. 

If you remember that time there were a lot of different things that came out that ended up being wrong. We initially thought Trayvon was basically a little kid based on the pictures, etc. 

Just my two cents, but he shouldn't have said anything just for the simple fact that I think many people misinterpreted him

Going to the Dodgers-Angels game today. Just had a shot of Presidente. Today looking good so far 

I agree that he doesn't have to "jump to anybody's defense" based on race, but this was something that people knew was wrong. For him to say it in that way, for this situation just seemed off putting. Dude is my favorite athlete ever, but at the same time that doesn't excuse what I thought was wrong. This was a child, first n foremost, that was murdered by an overzealous neighborhood watchman. If that doesn't cause a reaction, I don't know what will. He didn't have to take it to where the Heat did, but to say he didn't have a reaction just comes off as BS. Also, like he doesn't know how race plays into things in America? C'mon son. He lives in LA, he has to at least know the type of racism there, even if he does own the town. He came off as either ignorant, disconnected, or both. I don't know which is worse kuz the fans that look up to him, in this city, are predominantly black n brown n they experience this stuff daily. I know I do. I just expected more kuz he genuinely seems intelligent.
I still don't see what he said that was wrong? I agreed with him. He said right when all this happened he didn't want to jump to any conclusions just because he's black and Trayvon is black. That's not being progressive/breaking barriers and that's true. He said once the facts came out, he felt Trayvon was wronged. I think that's a much better approach than immediately jumping to conclusions. 

If you remember that time there were a lot of different things that came out that ended up being wrong. We initially thought Trayvon was basically a little kid based on the pictures, etc. 

Just my two cents, but he shouldn't have said anything just for the simple fact that I think many people misinterpreted him
I know he doesn't have to do it just kuz Trayvon was black, but it was the way he said it. He didn't have to react kuz he was black, but to not react n you're a parent? Regardless if Trayvon was not a little kid, he was 17 n a minor; therefore a child. He should at least be able to relate to Trayvon's parents. But even with race, he knows the racial injustice in LA (he at least watches the news every once in a while, as a reasonable judgement), so I just felt some kind of way about it. I don't jump to defend every Mexican that ****s up, but sometimes if it looks like a rat n smells like a rat, chances are... But maybe it's just me being able to relate to how Trayvon was judged by Zimmerman, or me just seeing Kobe as something more growing up. Either way,we'll have to agree to disagree n I'm not condemning him, just stating how I felt about it.

Analicia Chves tho 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom