the thread about nothing...

embarassed.gif

I want to start a multi-level marketing company.

you can make money SLEEPING! HERES HOW! you throw down 100 bucks. you recruit 5 people to do the same and they recruit 5 others, you get 500!!!!!! thats sleep money!
basically!!

You seem like a highly motivated individual!

Soooo the question is, do you want to be rich?

Rich while sleeping??

Are you in?!?

this is a special opportunity, you can make money with a job awake and make money when you sleep with us. that extra cash can get you that E-class you want.

I'd eat her *** out, don't care. 
Have 5 guyz today for the first time it was pretty good, the serving sizes were huge
sick.gif
5 guys will increase your blood pressure 10 fold in three minutes flat. Had it once, never again. Well, the fries anyway.
You probably wouldn't get through half of that money accepting this challenge. You have a better chance of dying on the toilet.
bros I havent bought jordans in awhile whats a good price for those all red 4's?
Fleece Johnson got a FSR fo' ya.

any i savage enough for TAN yet. im scrolling through the booty appreciation thread with my dad right next to me 
lowkey shots man....
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Top player hater from Korea >>>>>>>

I'd eat her *** out, don't care. 
Have 5 guyz today for the first time it was pretty good, the serving sizes were huge
sick.gif
5 guys will increase your blood pressure 10 fold in three minutes flat. Had it once, never again. Well, the fries anyway.
You probably wouldn't get through half of that money accepting this challenge. You have a better chance of dying on the toilet.
I could do it, it only says eat dinner...doesn't say you have to finish your food/get food. 1 Soft Shell and Cup a water please and thank you.

Can't front tho, years ago, I passed the *** stroll and circled the block three times because this broad had her cheeks out. The third time I circled, she waved. I saw a cop car, then realized how I looked circling 
laugh.gif
. I ain't about that life, I just wanted to see free cheeks b. I went right home 
laugh.gif

Can't front tho, years ago, I passed the *** stroll and circled the block three times because this broad had her cheeks out. The third time I circled, she waved. I saw a cop car, then realized how I looked circling :lol: . I ain't about that life, I just wanted to see free cheeks b. I went right home :lol: .

:lol:

Ryda got beh wantin to eat the trap ***.....
roll.gif

$40 off 
nerd.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Can't front tho, years ago, I passed the *** stroll and circled the block three times because this broad had her cheeks out. The third time I circled, she waved. I saw a cop car, then realized how I looked circling 
laugh.gif
. I ain't about that life, I just wanted to see free cheeks b. I went right home 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
that's real talk, I was driving past the block and happened to look down the street and saw cheeks, I bent the corner with the quickness. It's really sad how I didn't notice that I was looking like a potential customer 
mean.gif
. She waved and I got shook 
laugh.gif

I wanted those air raids so bad when I was in high school. Retro Jordans got in the way. I realize now I'm not particular fond of the silhouette and I probably would've hated how they looked on my foot.

Not bad. I like them, but never pulled the trigger on them. They were always in my "almost" category 
laugh.gif
i had the white & black ones with the royal blue straps, but never the black and grey ones that's why i'm looking forward to them.. 

Back
Top Bottom