the thread about nothing...

BxX5OMSRJC8ZwE6MXCtj_Nelly_air-force-ones.jpg

This man knows :smokin he also knows girls with tatts>>>>>

Morning Tan
I thought air max day was a good concept...you know you own at least one pair of max's....why not appreciate them on their anniversary.

Still got this pinched nerve in my back. It has been 2 weeks now and it is still painful all day for no real reason. I have my first soccer game tonight...if i go down awkwardly and hurt it again and bascially hit the reset button on this recovery im gonna be pissed. I haven't done legs at the gym in a week because everything i put on my back that compresses my spine leave me in agonizing pain.

This man knows :smokin he also knows girls with tatts>>>>>

Morning Tan
I thought air max day was a good concept...you know you own at least one pair of max's....why not appreciate them on their anniversary.

Still got this pinched nerve in my back. It has been 2 weeks now and it is still painful all day for no real reason. I have my first soccer game tonight...if i go down awkwardly and hurt it again and bascially hit the reset button on this recovery im gonna be pissed. I haven't done legs at the gym in a week because everything i put on my back that compresses my spine leave me in agonizing pain.

Go to a chiropractor and get an adjustment.

Ronnie in players club 
embarassed.gif
I see what you like 
laugh.gif

Wtf is Airmax day
It's bad enough we're slaves to the products. Making me wear certain products on certain days.....NAH! 
mean.gif
Nobody is making you do anything, including spending your money on kicks, so I don't get the slave to the product thing.

I can't do AM90, I tried it on several times and I don't like how they look on my feet from the top. I really wanted to cop the infrareds but just couldn't do it. 

I have mastered the technique known as the slackworker at times. I don't know how I'm able to get things done and still post. I guess it helps that it doesn't take long to read posts *shrug*

I literally watched this yesterday.

It was funny.

Made me sad about all my HS friends that became strangers.
mean.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
frown.gif

.... em though, I have better friends now.
Still cool with all my HS friends and will continue to be until the death of me.

I see what you like 
laugh.gif

Nobody is making you do anything, including spending your money on kicks, so I don't get the slave to the product thing.

I can't do AM90, I tried it on several times and I don't like how they look on my feet from the top. I really wanted to cop the infrareds but just couldn't do it. 
WE ALL STILL BUY OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER.... 

I see what you like 
laugh.gif

WE ALL STILL BUY OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER.... 
Thank you for speaking for me

Seriously doe, why it to over 30 years for Taco Bell to make a breakfast taco?

Did they think breakfast tacos was a fad or something???

Back
Top Bottom